Doom the Blue Bitch

"Ariella, if one of my fucking nails is even an centimeter different than the others I'm going to puke a fucking brick then smash it into every single one of your clients" I sighed as I dropped down into her seat. 

My body straining uncomfortably in the suit and tie I had been forced to wear for the endless fucking meetings I had today. 

Ariella nodded stiffly as she started filing my nails, finally making the knots in my shoulders, unwind. 

"You know Ari, I'm so fucking tired of people. It's like a never-ending stream of dumb shit faced people, that roll into my path" I muttered leaning back into the seat, as Ariella kept her head down and concentrated on my nail beds. 

She grunted. 

I closed my eyes, trying to let the fucking horrible day I'd had, roll off my skin like water. 

Work was a fucking migraine on steroids and people kept fucking smiling at me, making my fucking chest burn, like acid reflux. 

And you would think my never ending torture of a life would end once I got to go home. 

You would fucking think. 

But no, I am considering throwing a match on my building and hoping Ira fucking burns with the damn place. 

Talking to that woman felt like someone was scraping nails against my tongue for hours and never stopping, and then taking those nails and nailing them into my ears. 

Pure torture. 

But every time I thought to reach for a knife or a spoon, or a lamp, anything to kill her with, my fucking body locked up. 

I physically couldn't kill her. 

And she made me miss fucking Ana's adulterous ass. 

Hopefully, my day gets better and I get news of Ira being in an raccoon attack.

The bell dinged above the door. 

"Just park the fucking car, and if you run someone else over with my fucking Jeep, I'm going to take a hammer to your favorite fucking hand" that voice that almost sounded as annoying as Ira's cut through my mind, sending a crank of pain into the side of my neck. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Doom the blue bitch" that thick accented voice that made me physically sick to be around hissed out an true anger hidden under her words. 

I turned slightly to look at the purple haired monster standing a few feet behind me. 

Sasha was dressed in a pair of tight black jeans and a white shirt that said 'kiss my ass' in large bold words. Her purple hair pulled up into a messy bun, and her eyes that consisted of the fires of hell burning on the side of my face. 

Great if she was here, that meant her dumb little puppy wasn't far behind. 

I turned back to Ariella, "Ariella, I thought you had a sign that said no dogs allowed in the store" I said as she continued to file my nails to perfection. 

There was a shocked sputter of a cough as Sasha's fat ass feet stomp against the ground before she appeared right beside me, peering down at my face in confusion. 

I tilted away from her with a glare, "back the fuck up" I snapped but she just continued to stare at me, "do you not understand? Woof fucking woof" I growled as her presence annoyed me. 

Her eyes just narrowed in harder at me, before she slowly stood up straight, standing over me. 

Silence.