Almost

Her warm body was wrapped around my own, her arms gripping on my chest tightly, her front attached to my back as I felt her heart beat in rhythm with my own. 

I could feel her curls brush lightly against the back of my neck, as she held me close to her. 

She just had to be the big spoon. 

My nose twitched slightly as she lifted her head from the back of my neck, into the side of my shoulder. Her warm leg tightened from its position where it was thrown over my back. 

I could hear the small gurgling noise she made, as she took deep breaths. She was going to wake up soon. 

I didn't want to open my eyes though, I just wanted to stay wrapped up in her, having her hold me to her body, her odd scent of raspberries, honey, and sugar engulfed me as we laid there. 

I didn't have to open my eyes to know what I would see, her soft brown skin entangled with the covers as one leg poked out because she got hot in the night. Or her slim arm tucked perfectly under mine, her hand splayed across my chest. Her mouth would just be slightly parted, her perfectly pink lips moving lightly as she muttered in her sleep. 

I didn't have to roll over in her arms to look down at her, until she twitched and peaked one eye open to look at me. Sleep would be clouding her vision, but she was still tilt her open mouth up at me in a small smile. Her  crazy hair would be splayed around her like a halo, curled and matted, but beautiful. Hey deep brown eyes would disappear behind her eye lids for a second before she pried both of them open slightly to properly look at me. 

I didn't have to turn over to know thats what would happen. 

To know that, that moment in time was my heaven. 

A place where my heart stopped beating for a second as I stared at her, then speed up hurriedly. 

To know she was my home, my safe place, my everything. 

I didn't need to turn around at all. "Blue" she tiredly whispered in my ear, but I didn't want to get up, I held her warm arms closer to my chest. I slid my hand down her thigh that was hiked across my waist, I could feel her shiver against my back. 

I pulled her leg closer, bring her body closer. 

Katrina. 

"Blake you have to get up" she whispered again. 

I was so content though, she could wait for her stupid donut that I knew she would force me to go get. 

"Blue" her lips tickled against my earlobe, as she whispered my name slowly, "come back to me" she whispered again. 

My brow furrowed as I kept my eyes closed. 

The hell? Was she dense? She was right next to me. 

What did she mean? 

I went to grab her leg again but it was gone, and so were her arms that had just been wrapped around me. 

No. No. Where is she? Where did she go? 

"Blake, get up" her voice whispered one more time. 

I shot up, my eyes shooting around me wildly as I searched for her. 

Katrina. 

My heart was beating hard in my chest as I looked for her, my eyes instead connected with fucking Katya standing over me silently.