Conjugal Visits

Just two minuets. 

That was all I wanted, just two fucking minuets. 

But no. 

Not me. 

The steps is what we heard first, the hard solid steps of someone on an important mission to ruin my fucking day. 

We sat up slowly, Blue's eyes watching the door like a hawk, "who the fuck is th-" the door when crashing in. it swung so hard on its hinges that it collided with the wall before dropping to the ground. 

My jaw dropped. 

My fucking mahogany door!

I drew my eyes back to the dumbass who had just kicked down my door. 

Star Man. Decked out to the max in his tight super suit, his bright baby blue eyes the only visible thing on his face, besides the ever lasting scowl that was etched on his lips. 

My eyes widened as I gripped the blanket closer to my chest. 

I look over to Blue for some insight to see he's long gone. 

This bitch here. 

I turn my head back slowly towards Daniel who is raging silent in the doorway staring down at me. 

Silence. 

Then, "are you fucking stupid?" I hiss at him as I struggle to gather the blanket fully around my body to stand up. "That door was expensive as shit! Did you crack the wood? You fucking cracked the wood!" I hiss as my eyes stayed glued to the door that I had forced Blue to buy months ago. 

I loved that fucking door. 

I finally stagger to my feet, "have you lost you fucking mind? What the hell are you-"

"Katrina" he growled menacingly, his eyes stone cold as he glared back at me, before slowly drifting his eyes around the room. 

He paused on the tattered clothes that were ripped around the room. 

His whole body physically tensed before he turned back around towards me, true fury in his eyes."We are leaving right now" he growled as he stomped forward to stand dead in front of me, he was practically shaking with anger. 

What is his problem? 

"I live here stupid, you need to go. Daniel what is your-"

He hand latched around my upper arm in a tight vice grip as he yanked me forward so our faces were inches apart, "my problem Katrina Justice, is that I am in love with you and I've done everything in power to keep you safe. Yet, when I come here I'm greeted by the sound of you fucking some other man that you just so happen to be calling Blue. I am in love with you, we belong together, you belong to me, and if I have to drag you kicking and screaming away from that fucking prick for you to finally see that, then I will" he growled. 

I blinked up at him. 

What the fuck?

My mouth was opening and closing like a fish out of water as I stared back at him. 

Then there was clapping. Slow and mocking clapping. 

We both turned to find Blue decked out into his suit, mask firmly in place as he smirked over at us, "cute speech, Star, no really it was. Did you hear mine? Oh wait, I forgot, I just fucked her, oops" Blue snickered as he slowly rounded himself into the living room. 

"Blue-" Daniel's grip on my arm got unbearably tighter as I hissed his name. 

Blue's eyes narrowed in on the contact, "but fun's over Justice Squad, get your fucking hands off of her, before I rip them up your body and shoved them up your ass".