Games

KATRINA'S POV

"As much as I love this position, and I really really do, I think it would be much more enjoyable if you didn't have a spoon to my neck" Rhett's annoying ass voice pricked against my skull. 

We were currently laid next to his overturned couch and broken table, along with his smashed TV on the ground in his living room. 

I was straddling him, with one hand tightly gripping my cereal spoon that I was holding like a dagger right above the dip in the middle of his throat. 

As you can see, we are getting along just great. 

I narrowed my eyes in on his face, "you have seconds to tell me what the hell has been happening to me, before I use this spoon to scoop out your eyeballs, then force you to eat them" I hiss in his face. 

His lips twitched like he wanted to laugh at me, "eat them".

"And swallow, bitch. Now what the fuck was wrong with me!" I screamed down in his face. 

I'm not sure what happened, but after his annoying ass comments it felt like something broke. The anger in me swelled to all new levels and my list of people to shit on had another name added. 

Rhett. 

It was like being caged in my own body, I wanted to say so many different things, but I just couldn't. I couldn't force myself to care about anything, to do anythings, say anything. 

Like my own body was a prison. 

Rhett blinked his strange silver eyes up at me, he looked like he was contemplating weather to tell me the truth. 

I brought the spoon to his eye, "OK! HOLD ON!" he screeched, "you were chained! I don't know who did it, or why, I just saw it" he defended. 

Chained? 

I look over at my wrists and feet. 

"Not physically. Mentally, someone put a strong lock on your mind, they made you .. docile, would be the best word for it" he explained quickly. 

"Who would do that?" I asked him. 

"Not sure who you pissed off, but only someone with strong mental psychic abilities could pull something like that off" he said with a shrug. 

His hair was currently sticking up in each direction as it was splayed across the ground, I glared down at him, "and how did you figure out I was chained, if you didn't do it?" 

"I could see it, on your forehead" he nodded. 

"What?" 

"I-I have the ability ... to see things, especially things related to strong mental-" I shoved my other hand over his mouth. 

I leaned down at stared deep into his silver eyes, they looked like true silver had been melted down and placed right into his orbs. As I looked closer, the silver swirled. 

Fucking kidding me. 

"Your a super" I hiss as I pushed my hand off his mouth and glared down at me. 

His eyes stretched from the spoon, to my face, "...yes". 

I groaned as I pushed myself off of him and leaned against his overturned couch, "awesome" I hissed, "and what exactly is it that you can do?" I eyed him warily. 

It was like I was cursed, a permanent sign on my forehead that said 'Supers Welcomed', couldn't I just get a small break from them! 

His eyes searched my face, confusion lighting his features, "I read minds and auras, that and some other stuff" he shrugged as he slowly sat up.