Memories Not Nightmares

Katrina's POV

"WELL I FUCKING HATE YOU, TOO!" I screamed as loud as I could before I slammed the door closed. 

My hands leaned firmly against the door as my head dropped, my heart beating hard in my chest as the urge to throw up hit me hard. 

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. 

"Well ... this isn't what I expected" Cha's voice sounded from behind me. 

I quickly turned around to see her tucked into her bed, small reading glasses on her face, her hair pulled up into a high pony tail, a book in her hand. 

I'm not sure what it was, but seeing her like that, alone in bed, reading some book brought tears to my eyes. 

And before I could even force myself to cry on the inside like a winner, tears were streaming down my face. 

"I fucked up" I sobbed horribly, as the tightness in my chest clenched like a knot. 

Cha was out of the bed in front of me in a second, her arms snaking around me, as I stood in front of her dressed only in the bed sheet, my hair a mess. 

She shushed me as she held me to her chest, "its alright Katrina, just breathe, what happened?" she asked as he held me to her chest. 

The fucking tears wouldn't stop, though. 

"I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked u-up" I continued to sob, that soul shattering feeling racking through my body. 

My eyes closing as I dropped my head into her shoulder, these fucking tears not letting up, that scene just replaying on a horrible loop over and over in my mind. 

Blue's POV

Well that worked out fucking perfectly. 

I sigh as I look around the trashed room. Pillows were scattered and torn, the sofa was flipped over, glass all over the ground, and not to mention the giant ass holes in the wall. 

It had all gone so wrong, so fast.

"Blue-"

"You can't fucking be serious, Katrina" that laugh I had thrown at her had been dark and evil. 

She stood there in front of me, searching deep for an answer. 

Something real breaking inside of me at the look on her face. 

She clutched that sheet tighter to her chest, "Blue, this isn't about Rhett" she answered back, looking completely sick. 

My whole body went rigid, "its about that fucking mind reader being in love with you!" I growled down at her, "do you like him?" I snapped back at her in fucking astonishment. 

"I-I", Katrina stuttered. 

She looked so unsure of herself, so confused, and I could feel the warring happening inside of her in the bond. 

She was unsure of me. 

When I was so fucking sure of her. 

"Do you love him?" I asked her, the disgust clear in my voice as I looked down at her. 

No words came from her, the girl who cannot keep her fucking mouth shut to save her life, stood in front of me speechless. 

The pain was jarring on the inside of my chest. 

I nearly stumbled back a step. 

She had been mine two minutes ago. 

"Don't do this to me" she hissed out, standing there before dropping down and picking up my discarded pants from yesterday. She threw them at me, before looking away as I slipped them on.