Chance

Katrina's POV

I smiled over at Pony Boy only to freeze a second later. 

Two things were wrong. 

First, Pony looked ... different. 

Really different, and from the way Blue's head just swiveled to take a second look at the kid, I wasn't going crazy, and he really was ... changed. 

Second, Nana Katya was tied up like a present in thick chains, being led by the changed boy. 

Everyone gasped around us ... okay everyone except Rhett, who had never previously met Pony, or seen Katya. 

Let me start with the real shocker. 

Pony Boy looked like a ... well a real boy. 

Those jagged lines that use to mar his skin from where Blue had played Dr. Frankenstein to get this boy back into having all his parts was gone. The way his arms had use to hang at different lengths and with a strange limpness, was gone.

He now stood there before us all, a golden tint to his skin, a lot like Carter's, his once hairless head, now had dark black locks that were curled tightly to his scalp. His face which had once been marred by jagged and harsh scarring was clear, his chin strong, his lips slightly lopsided, but in an adorable way. 

And his eyes, two perfect golden jewels placed right above a strong nose. 

It was strange, but I could almost say he looked like Blue. 

But in a weird way, he always had. The way he unconsciously mimicked his mannerisms, had always made Pony like a smaller version of the blue asshat. 

But now he truly did resemble him. 

But not only that, his body was bigger. 

I had assumed that the accident had done something to his growth, so even though Pony was thirteen, his body had been small, thin, and lanky, like he was in a 9 year olds body. 

But now he looked every bit of a spurting teenager. 

Small muscles were peaking out of his skin, no doubt tripling the man-like strength he had before. 

It had not been an easy battle against the little bitch when we had first met, but now I don't even think I'd have a chance. 

Not to mention he was at least eight inches taller, seeming to be staring down at my short ass. 

Why do I feel like someone just took my little boy and cranked him up into a blooming man. 

Shit ... I am about to cry?

But nearly as jarring as that sight, was the image of the my grandmother wrapped up in thick chains, glaring holy hell at anyone and everyone. 

I slowly looked back over at Blue, who was looking disturbed beyond belief at Pony. 

"Blue-" I started, nearly choking. 

"What the fuck did you do to my boy?" he hissed, looking Pony up and down, over and over again, almost like he was trying to figure out if it was really him. 

Snake coughed, "I meant to tell you about ... that when we got here" he winced looking over at Pony like he couldn't believe it himself. 

Pony looked over at me, a huge smile breaking over his handsome face. 

My heart clenched, where in the hell is my little kid? 

I turned to Snake as he cleared his throat deeply, oh this should be good.