(Technically Princess?) Flame

(By the way I LOVE THIS SONG)

Name- Flame

I recommend changing the name, as Flame is the name of the SkyWing alternative.

Age- About 27 years

I love it. 16+ dragons are always great.

Gender- Female

We gotta have 'em females :D

Sexuality- Straight

Alrighty.

Tribe- RainWing/SkyWing

This is a very... interesting hybrid. It's not the most unlikely, but it's not the most likeliest of hybrids either. I'm quite curious on how her parents came to be — SkyWings and RainWings don't travel outside their kingdom normally, and SkyWings are usually very grumpy and their grumpy personalities don't really match well with the hyperactive and joyful nature of almost all RainWings. I'm very curious indeed.

Abilities- Quite smart and a great Strategist, Can breathe fire, shoot venom, Fly fast, And Camouflage. Doesn't have the Prehensile tail of a RainWing, and the SunShine doesn't effect her.

There are three things I strongly suggest changing.

1 — Breathing Fire. I actually recommend you keep this, but with a heavy drawback, like it's really weak fire AND it burns her throat when she uses it.

2 — Shooting Venom. In your backstory, it says it is powerful enough to kill. A Rain/Sky hybrid probably wouldn't even have venom in the first place, let alone venom strong enough to kill. I strongly recommend completely taking out the venom altogether, or at least making the venom very weak.

3 — Camouflage. A Rain/Sky hybrid probably wouldn't have complete camouflage. I strongly recommend taking the camouflage out as well, or at least making it only patches of her scales can change color (and the rest is a solid color).

This is probably how I would do it if I were you:

"Quite smart and a great Strategist, can breathe fire but the fire is a lot weaker than normal fire, flies faster than normal RainWings but slower than normal SkyWings, has camouflage but it only appears in small patches on her body."

Rank- Is the leader of a rather large group of Hybrids called the Sparks Of Justice who help each other and in unfair wars.

Ooh, interesting. Although, I have seen this quite a few times...

Appearance- has a Quite large RainWing body and a large frame. She also has large wings, a SkyWing tail, horns, And face shape. Has three triangle Tattoos under both eyes. {See my profile pic or OC book for reference} along with a tattoo of a Lightning bolt between her wings. She Has several small scars and one large on on her side. Her scales are usually red, orange, and yellow. Her eyes are a Pale-ish amber color. She usually wears a gold band on her right arm and two small gold hoops in her left ear. Has a few rubies set into her scales along her neck.

I really do love the appearance. But how did she get the tattoos, the gold band and hoops, and rubies? Is she wealthy? I would imagine this would be quite costly.

Personality-

Is very intelligent and loves to read. She is quite grumpy most of the time, but can be very kind and loving. She gets stressed out a lot and when she does she gets horribly mean and sarcastic. She is very untrusting of others, but once she does trust some One she gets very attached. She can get agitated quite easily, but Overall though she is very loyal to her people.