Papaya (re-do)

Era: About 200 years after the Dragonets of Destiny.

Alrighty.

Name: Papaya

Okayyy.

Age: 14

*nods* Again, so long as you understand that 7+ is an adult.

Gender: Female

Mhmm.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Mhmm.

Tribe: RainWing

Mhmm.

Abilities: The normal RainWing stuff.

Sounds nice.

Rank: A merchant. She sells jewelry she's made along with other trinkets.

Like I said in the previous rating thingy, it's odd but I'll let it slide.

Appearance: Papaya's eyes are green, her scales are usually changing to what emotion she's feeling but she tries to keep them a pastel purple, really pale blue underbelly and silver ruff along with silver wing membrane. There's really no reason to why she keeps her scales like this. She just likes the colour scheme.

It is a nice scheme, isn't it?

Personality: A joyful dragon, rarely gets mad, not very brave, can be very over dramatic, sarcastic at times and is emotional.

Um. Okay. You may find that complete sentences are kind of better then just listing them off.

Also, this doesn't tell me very much.

Not to mention — some of these traits don't add up. Rarely gets mad, yet sarcastic or emotional or dramatic?

Family: She doesn't know who her parents are, but Papaya tested her venom with another RainWing named Exquisite and found out that they were sister's. (The name Mango was just a filler name...)

Oh. Huh.

I would say something about how Exquisite is a canon name, but since it's 200 years after (so long past Exquisite's time) it's pretty much fair game.

Residence: Papaya has a house in the Rainforest Kingdom but rarely goes there since she's always trading with dragons of other tribes.

Okay.

Mate: N/A

Crush: Used to have a crush on a Sand/SeaWing hybrid but doesn't anymore. She has the smallest, tiniest crush on another dragon named Mojave which is a Mud/SandWing hybrid.

Ah. Cool.

Dragonets: N/A

Alrighty.

Backstory: Papaya has the normal RainWing childhood. Didn't know who her family was until she decided to try and find out who her sister was when she was four and was very carefree. She has always been interested in making her own jewelry, although it didn't look very good at the time and soon got bored of staying in the same place for the rest of her life. So she left.

This isn't any better a reason as the other one!

Papaya would make jewelry from stuff she would find and trade it for other things, eventually making a small business to sell her creations wherever she was.

She would need a forge to do that. She'd need training.

Other: Papaya has a silver earring and a silver bracelet embedded with sapphires. She doesn't really care about the jewelry. She just wears them because she can. Papaya also has small scars on her scales from previous fights with other dragons. The main reason to why she got those was because she was trespassing into their territory or somehow angered them.

*sighs*

I had considered doing this last time I rated her, but I dismissed the thought. Now, I realize I probably have to — so I will.

It's not going to get her to be the best, but you know what? It's going to improve her a lot.

So I'm going to suggest something to you:

Instead of just having her up and out, somebody outside of the rainforest should come in the rainforest out of curiosity. This mysterious dragon happens to be a traveller and jewelry-maker (Oh, and personally, for this mystery-dragon's tribe, I recommend a SkyWing)

This mysterious dragon meets Papaya, and Papaya asks what the outside world is like.

The mysterious dragon tells Papaya of his/her/their travels, and also explains his occupation to Papaya.

Papaya now wants to know what the outside world is like, having been told of all these cool places but wanting to see them for herself.

Papaya asks the mysterious dragon if she can accompany him/her/them, and the mysterious dragon agrees.

The two travel, and the mysterious dragon teaches Papaya how to create jewelry and the like with things like forges (I don't know too much on the topic of jewelry-making, so I suggest perhaps looking it up).

This, although this isn't the most exciting of things, is (sorry) a lot more exciting than what you've got going there.

Now for the personality.

It doesn't make any sense, and it really doesn't stand out very well.

I'm not the best at creating personalities, so I'm just going to tell you what helps me the most when I create a dragon:

When meeting a person, a lot of times you can describe the majority of their personality with one or two words.

For example, my OC named Mamba can easily be described as straightforward and antisocial, and boom! You can basically imagine what kind of dragon she's like with those two words.

Think about one, two, or maybe three words that would describe what you want Papaya to be like personality-wise, and slowly build off of that.

If you need any more help with the personality, I'm always here, so feel free to pm me.