Ox

Time Period: Born after the DoD, but lived through their lifetime

Ooh

Name: Ox (Name Reasoning: an ox is a strong mammal adapted to ice and snow)

Surprisingly, people don't use that name very much, despite the fact that it's a decently simple name and a lot of people know about it. I like it! Nice, simple, yet original name.

Age: 13 years old

Cool.

Gender: male

The fandom needs more male OCs honestly, so good!

Sexuality: Straight

Okay.

Tribe: IceWing

Always good. I love IceWings, honestly.

Queen He Supports: Queen Glacier (formerly)

Queen Snowfall (currently)

Good good.

Rank: Fourth Circle Weaver

Weaver? Like someone who weaves fabric? If so, woW that's super original! I haven't seen that once and I've seen many, many characters — from within this fandom, and from others, and not once have I seen a weaver OC. That is so cool.

Abilities: can withstand sub zero temperatures and bright light and exhale a deadly freezing breath like all IceWings; skilled weaver; heightened sight, smell, touch and taste senses due to being deaf.

Realistic! And he's deaf? I've seen it before, once or twice, but not usually full deafness. People usually just put partial deafness in their OCs.

I was a little skeptical of the "heightened sight, smell, touch and taste senses due to being deaf" part, but I looked it up, and technically, you're not actually that far off. I learned something new today, how cool.

Appearance: Ox is a small, skinny, bone-colored male IceWing dragon with cotton-colored underscales on his face, neck, belly, chest, tail, and wings. His wing membranes are a dark frost color that fade out into snow-white scales near the tips. He has parchment-colored eyes.

I like it! I would assume he'd have no scars, since he's a weaver and not a guard or the like.

Backstory: Ox was hatched into the seventh circle as a peasant.

pEaSanT

However, please note that the circle system works very differently from what you're implying — there's a chance I told you differently before (if so, I am super sorry), but I have recently been informed better on how the IceWing circle system functions.

The circles are to determine the rankings of dragonets below 7 years who were born to nobles or royalty. Everyone starts out in the seventh circle, and you usually have to climb the ranks as a dragonet. On your seventh hatching day, whatever rank you happen to have at this point in time, that becomes cemented.

Regardless, you cannot be a peasant and a seventh-circle IceWing at the same time. Yes, the seventh-circle is the lowest you can go for nobles, but please note that it's the lowest for NOBLES. By all means, Ox could not possibly be considered a peasant, and being born into the seventh-circle is what happens to everyone, so really, this doesn't make too much sense.

Once it was discovered that he was deaf, few dragons believed he would ever be successful.

This, right here, is realistic. I like that other dragons would be skeptical of his capability, especially since they're IceWings because this is exactly what would happen.