Boa

AU?: Kinda? I'm gonna call this an AU because 1) the dragons of Pantala aren't acknowledged in Pyrrhia until we know more about them, and 2) idk how Peacemaker is characterized yet and he's Boa's bestest-fuckin-friend and also a major part of the plot so I think we may not wanna dump him but also not ruin his canon characterization (if there ever is any).

Gotcha.

Era: Peacemaker Era is what I've been calling it. Just that our favorite totally-not-Darkstalker son is hanging out at Jade Mountain Academy, always worrying poor Moonwatcher who is the librarian alongside Starflight in this weird AU.

I like it!

Name: Boa

I think I've seen this once or twice before, but really nothing to mention. It's a good name.

Gender: Female

I see.

Age: 4 in dragon years, so 12 in human years (The second-youngest of her winglet)

I don't think that's how dragon-to-human ratio works, but it's alright. You're close enough.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

That's okay.

Tribe: RainNight

It makes sense for this time period.

Abilities: Her abilities are greatly limited due to being a hybrid. She completely lacks the Rainwing venom and she is unable to breath actual fire, only puffs of smoke that hurt her throat. She has the camouflage of a Rainwing, however her spines and the scales around them cannot change color. However, she makes up for these lack of abilities by being an animus.

Okay. I suppose it's safe to assume Boa is related to Stonemover?

Rank: A Student of the Jade Winglet at Jade Mountain Academy

Gotcha.

Residence: One of the sleeping caves of Jade Mountain Academy that she shared with her Seawing clawmate, Pearl.

Sorry, but Pearl is a canon name. She's an adult SeaWing who's in charge of guarding Coral's treasure — AND Pearl is also the name of that SeaWing queen from 2,000 years ago. Sorry, but I'm going to have to take points off for that.

She sleeps in a little cubby filled with leaves and some furs. Pearl sleeps in a pool of water near Boa's cubby. The room is filled with scrolls of all different subjects that Boa can be found studying if she isn't off making mischief. Pearl has a little jewelry box that she keeps by her sleeping pool.

Cool! I love the detail.

Appearance: Boa has a fairly Rainwing-esque build. She's taller than the average Rainwing her age, yet shorter than the average Nightwing. Her spines are longer than the usual Rainwing's, and are a dark purple while the scales along her spine are black. Her talons are shorter than a Rainwing's, and her limbs are bulkier. She prefers to keep her scales shades of green, as it's her favorite color. Her eyes are sky blue and often have a mischievous twinkle. Her face in general has a mischievous look.

 Her face in general has a mischievous look