Tidal

WOW I have things to do, oh well. For now on, I'll do whatever is in my power to publish an OC review AT LEAST once per day.

Also: I AM A BIT HARSHER IN THIS REVIEW BECAUSE I'M ON MY PERIOD. DON'T TAKE THIS PERSONALLY, PLEASE.

Name: Tidal

To be honest, I've seen it a few times. But it's not a bad name.

But what about, like, a name like Lunar Tide?

I know it sounds like a Mary-sue name, but look it up in oceanology. A Lunar Tide is a thing (and it fits a Sea/Night).

After looking at the beginning of the backstory, though, I actually now suggest her name be Blue Moon.

Tribe: Sea/Night

Not the most original hybrid.

Au: no.

Okay.

Era: after the DoD by ten years

So a little after the beginning of JMA?

Age: 13

Not bad, not bad.

Gender: female

Okay.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Alrighty.

Queen they support: She switches between Glory and Coral.

I feel like she should probably just support Coral, given they seem to live near/in the Sea Kingdom, but I don't know because you didn't give her residence.

I'll let it slide this once, but next time, please add everything in.

Abilities: Has underdeveloped gills, but she can hold her breath for 3 hours.

*inhales* *exhales*

Warning: Rant.

I've seen this far too many times with SeaWing x (another tribe here) hybrids where they don't have gills or the gills don't work correctly, but they can hold their breath.

THEY AREN'T MUDWINGS. Water-breathing and breath-holding are VERY DIFFERENT. They may get you similar results, but they function VERY differently to the point where a hybrid wouldn't get breath-holding from being half SeaWing.

Gills are a whole separate ORGAN that allows them to extract oxygen from water! MudWings holding their breath probably means that they have both bigger lungs and can conserve oxygen or don't need it as much all the time!

THEY ARE SO DIFFERENT.

How on earth would gills turn into BEING ABLE TO CONSERVE OXYGEN?

I recommend taking that off. Also, gills only work one of three ways: They work, they don't work, or they work but it doesn't work very well because they're smaller, or because they are easily irritated, etc.

Instead, how about she can only use her gills for, at most, three hours before it shuts down or stops functioning correctly, instead of having her be able to hold her breath for three hours?

Oh, and I'm sorry for yelling. I'm not mad at you. You're still a child. I just went into rant-mode.

No fire breathing.

I actually recommend her having fire, just with a heavy drawback. But of course, it's like a 50/50 chance, so.

She is unfortunately 1/4 deaf. She has little glow scales, and they are explained in appearance.