Hollow

I think this form is a good example of a saying that I like -- "The size doesn't matter; it's the contents it holds that matters".

AKA, "The length of an OC form doesn't matter; it's how good the OC is."

AKA, "Whether an OC is good or not doesn't depend on how long the form is."

AKA, "Just because the form is short doesn't mean the OC isn't good."

AKA -- okay I think y'all get the idea.

Name|| Hollow.

Good name.

Au?|| nah.

Okay.

Era|| after a few days after the rainwings started getting captured, so about between book 2 and book 3.

Hmm. Keep in mind the capturing had been going on for around a year when the Dragonets came to the rainforest — so, realistically, if it takes place a few days after the RainWings STARTED getting captured, then it would be taking place during/before book 1.

Age|| 2 (at death)

That's really sad o no :(

But, please keep in mind a 2 year old dragonet is as mature as a 12 year old human.

Gender|| Female.

Okay.

Sexuality|| too young to answer that.

Yeah... :(

Tribe|| Rainwing

Okay.

Queen|| Magnificent, Dazzle, Fruit Bat, Grandeur, Exquisite, and probably more lol.

You forgot Queen Splendor, and it's Queen Dazzling, not Queen Dazzle lmao.

Abilities|| Had underdeveloped venom (from being too young.)

*nods*

Rank|| too young, but before her death she wanted to fruit gatherer.

;-;

Appearance|| Hollow was a tiny medium Thiccness

T H I C C

was everchanging scales. She liked it the most when her scales turned blues and greens and purples. She has big bright green (neon) eyes.

Not sure if neon green eyes are possible for RainWings, but probably; Glory had bright emerald eyes.

Family|| Mother| Daffodil | Father| Citrus.

Good, original names.

Personality|| Hollow was a small innocent child and was always adventurous. She was little too curious about things and sometimes got into trouble. She can get fussy with fruit, though. Hollow is an outgoing little dragon and loves to hound around the rainforest with her parents. she can be rude when she is honest.

If it were a full-grown dragon, I'd throw up flames on your face, but she's only 2 so honestly, this is good.

Backstory|| Hollow was born a year and a three quarters before the Nightwings started taking the Rainwings prisoner. She was and happy, joyous dragon and loved to adventure with her parents in the rainforest everyday. One night, she was adventuring way past her bedtime and was trying to fly silently through the rainforest. She stumbled across with beautiful rock formation and stopped to admire it. Soon after, a huge black palm enclosed over her her snout. She gasped squeakily and clawed at her attacker. The older dragon laughed coldly and threw her on the ground. "Huh." A voice said. Bored, but yet also interested. "A dragonet. Maybe Mastermind would be happy to study the venom cycle and see how it evolve—" The dragon who was supposedly threw her bounded towards the other dragon. He attacked him and growled "Shut. Up. You. Stupid. Creature." She hissed at him after and snapped and his throat. The other one gulped , fearfully, and said "the dragonets gone."

The other ones head snapped back. She dropped him with a thud and he grimaced. "You idiot, Mooncatcher! You didn't tell me!" She whisper yelled at him, scrounging the tall grass for the little dragonet. Unknown to her, the dragonet was on top the rock formation, camoflauged, silent. Watching intently at the two dragons. The other dragon said back, quietly "well, Fatekeeper, if you let me go and didn't snap at me we could of saw where she went." Fatekeeper lifted off the ground and searched near Hollow. Hollow, horrified, squeaked. Fatekeeper craned her neck towards the sound. She growled deeply before saying, "ive got you, little scoundrel." She dropped down into a pouncing position, and pounced. She missed Hollow by a foot, but she was big enough and her shoulder grazed Holow and she moved quickly towards her, and Hollow was frozen. Her scales unconsciously switched back to colorful, and she stood frozen in fear. The older dragon smiled viscously and her and pushed her off. Hollow screamed, and that luckily woke up her mother. Daffodil pricked her ears, and she heard her daughters screech. She shot up into the air, flying all over the village, but she would be to late. Hollow landed with an hard thud. Mooncatcher frowned as she hit the ground and walked calmly over. He picked her up as Fatekeeper landed as Mooncatcher shook her awake. Hollow stifled a shriek as she saw Mooncatchers face. He plopped her down near a log at pointed at the log. "Spit at that." Scared, she did what she was told. The log slowly fizzled out. Fatekeeper said "hmm. Unimpressive. I say we k!ll her." Hollow widened her eyes and Fatekeeper, and she yelled "MOMMY! DADDY!" By this point, Daffodil has woken Citrus and had been searching together. Hollow watching nervously as Fatekeeper started forward. Daffodil came across the rock formation. Fatekeeper wrapped her talon around Holows throat, carefully scratching it. Daffodil and Citrus broke through the clearing just as Fatekeeper slashed.

Daffodil could obviously tell it was harsh. At the sight of her dragonet being hurt ferociously, something filled her. Something that had never crossed her.

Anger.

She camoflauged quickly and leaped towards the dragon, opening her jaw. She squirted some droplets on the face of the nightwing, earning a high pitched scream. She scrambled towards a rock, and she pushed it aside leaving a dark tunnel she bounded through. She looked for the other dragon but he was gone, and she could see an black shape towards the sky. She dismissed the dragon and scooped up her dragonet. Her eyes filled with pain, and her scales a glowing white. The slash across her neck was the only color on her. Red. She smiled softly and looked up at her mother. "Mama, I love you." That were her last words, and her eyes glazed over and she curled into her mother's chest. Her mother cried out and sobbed, with the father by her side.

That's super sad ;-;

Dragonets, mate, and crush|| n/a

Obvi

Other|| I just realized that Fatekeeper and Mooncatcher are eerily similar to two other names, coincidental, I guess.

Fatespeaker and Moonwatcher? Meh. I wouldn't dwell too much on it. You might want to change at least one of the names to avoid getting accused of unoriginality, but Idc.

This is also easily the saddest backstory I've ever wrote.

I can see why, that's really sad.

My Rating:

9.9/10

Originality: 25/25 (This character is completely original)

Realism: 24/25 (1 point knocked off for when the story takes place)

Interest: 25/25 (I'm very interested in this character)

Uniqueness: 25/25 (This character is very unique)

Comments:

Hollow is an awesome character. Despite being the shortest form I've ever rated (being below 1000 words), I think this is also the OC closest ever to receive a 10/10 on the first try, getting a 9.9/10 instead. Literally, all you have to do is change the time placement and you're good.