Ex-King Nocturnal

Love this song yes

AU?: Yep, He's from one of my fantribes

Right

Era: In my fanfic "Darkness and Light" it's during the second arc, and in "Copycat", "Chaos Uprising", and a few more which don't have names yet, it's 9 years after the second arc

Okay

Name: Nocturnal

Alright

Age: 34

Good age, but for someone as old as he is, he should really have a lot more events going on in his backstory.

Gender: Male

Yee

Sexuality: Straight

Okay

Tribe: Shadowwing

Right

Leader: None, as he is A leader

Okay

Abilities: Normal Shadowwing abilities; Animus; Seer

Well, this is overpowered, but at least he's not a mindreader.

Rank: Outcast

Overused, but we'll see where this goes.

Appearance: Nocturnal's scales are very dark grey, his underscales, horns, claws, crest, and inside of his wings are a slightly lighter shade of grey. His left eye is icy blue and his right eye is an acid green

Oh no heterochromia noooooo whyyyyyy

Personality: Sly; Clever; Deceiving; Good at lying; Unforgiving; Slightly immoral

What a short, vague, and generally negative-trait less personality. There's not much else to say here.

Backstory: Nocturnal WAS a Blacksmith before he married Solar, then he was the king.

WOAH okay how far ahead are we skipping? No childhood? His parents circumstances? How he grew up? Who taught him? Nothing? How did he and Solar meet, anyway?

He and Solar had three dragonets. Nocturnal had always had a strong hatred towards Lightwings.

Why?

As a seer, he looked for possible futures where he could wipe out the Lightwings, but the only futures where that happened were the ones where Solar was dead. She had always disagreed with the idea of going to war with the Lightwings. Nocturnal, finally deciding he couldn't have her interfering, got her alone and killed her, although he didn't know he had done it in front of his three dragonets.

They were hiding?

Solar's sister, Nova, took over as Queen. Nocturnal knew they would try to kill him for this, so he went into hiding, about a quarter of the tribe was still loyal to him, so they went with him. Nocturnal's brother wasn't going to be one of the dragons still loyal to him, but Nocturnal enchanted the bracelet Shade always wore, forcing him to join him. Nocturnal believes that the throne was taken from him, and plans to take it back one day.

Alright. Where did he go? What's he doing now, especially with a quarter of the tribe with him?

Overall, this backstory is pretty vague. It doesn't really say much other than how he became an outcast, and that's kind of it.

Also, it's not like this particular murder-and-go theme is exactly original.

Residence: A hidden cave within one of the forests of the Shadow Plains