Alpine (re-do)

Name: Alpine

Great name.

Age: 5

Good age.

Gender: Female

Yuppa.

Sexuality: Straight

Coolers. I want orange juice...

Tribe: Icewing

IceWings are cool (PUNS)

Queen she supports: Queen Snowfall (Spoilers! It is cannon that Queen Glacier dies and her daughter Snowfall inherits the throne.)

Yepaaa.

Rank: 7th circle

Mhmmm.

Residence: Lives around the borders of the Ice Kingdom and Kingdom of Sand

Makes sense.

Occupation: None, but dreams of being the Kingdom's writer. (Scrolls of all kind!)

Nice lil dragonet.

Appearance: Alpine has a pale blue colour, with hints of pale, purple-ish blue scales along her spine and down to her tail. Her wings fade from a lighter blue, to lavander. The spikes along her back are a blue-purple colour (her horns too). She has a very lean body, her tail ending whip-thin, giving her the advantage of speed.

A very pretty design, yet not over-the-top or unrealistic. Fabulous.

Attire: She wears a hoop earring with feathers of a gyrfalcon and a lavender scale looping through it. A silver armband coils along her right arm with amethysts embedded into it (She got in a trade, Narwal horn for Jewelry).

A very good, logical explanation.

Personality: She is the kind of dragon which will quietly obey any order, but if it goes against her beliefs, she will stand against you (and is quite stubborn about it). She is quite indecisive and will often times leave the decisions to other dragonets. If you happen to anger her to a point where she thinks it's too much, she will avoid you as she holds a grudge, but forgives quickly if you apologise (although not so much in some cases). She can act annoyed, but not to a point that it rude (again, not for all cases), she just likes to let you know when she's had enough. Around dragons that she doesn't know, she can seem very quiet, nodding and overall acting too polite, but when you get to know her, you'll see that she's a very bright dragonet and can be a great asset, as she is very observant.

I won't repeat the whole "bigger trait" thingy I said last time, because although I would stick to my word, if you didn't change it then you probably want to keep her personality like this, which is totally understandable.

Family: (They don't live anywhere near the palace)

Mother: Skua— 6th circle

Father: Ermine— 6th circle

Siblings:

Female: Periwinkle (Peri for short)— 7th circle

Male: Boreal— 7th circle

All of the names are fabulous.

Crush: Not Interested... yet

Friends: Not yet

No childhood friends? Surely she's had some sort of friend?

Abilities: Frostbreath, Serrated Claws, Withstanding subzero temperatures, Normal Icewing stuff.

Good. Keep the abilities like it is.

Hobbies: She loves reading scrolls of all kinds, as she dreams to write scrolls for her kingdom (see "Occupation"), but also enjoys the peacefulness of painting and sculpting.

Okay.

Backstory:

Alpine's parents were previously on a higher rank when they had Periwinkle and Boreal, the 3rd circle to be exact. They lived near the palace, but soon they were degraded to the seventh circle. They were reported to recklessly battle in the war to protect each other with none of the discipline they had been taught, resulting in 5 deaths and 8 injuries.

Yes. That makes perfect sense.

Boreal and Periwinkle stayed in the 3rd circle, only moved down by a little due to their parents' behaviour. (They were old enough to take care of themselves at this point Periwinkle being 7, Boreal being 5)

Again, makes sense. Does Alpine ever visit them, or vice versa?

Skua and Ermine were moved to the outskirts of the Ice Kingdom, near the Kingdom of Sand. Close enough to feel the blistering heat, but far enough that there was still snow. The family lives in a small ice hut (it's NOT an igloo) along with the few other dragons there. That's when they had Alpine.

Unlike her parents, Alpine would eventually claw her way up the ranks, up to the 3rd circle.

This makes sense — any IceWing dragonets below the age of seven, seventh circle parents or not, can get herself up the rankings. Proceed-

She then lived with her siblings, which took good care of her. It was hard, living the majority of her life without her parents, like every normal Icewing dragonet, but soon grew accustomed to it. Queen Snowfall allowed the family to visit their parents once in a while, so they did still see them.

Snowfall would do this. This is good.

Her siblings found that Alpine had an early interest in literature and soon found out about the multitude of short stories she had written. They had considered enrolling her to become the Kingdom's writer when she was 3, but the Queen quickly rejected the idea, as Alpine was far too young. Snowfall made it clear that she does not want to induce in dragonet labor, however, she is willing to send her to JMA for the time being, to educate her and wait for her to become older. She expresses that she thinks that a scroll writer is a very creative idea, as they haven't had one in a while.

This is a far better representation of Queen Snowfall, and it makes sense (I've said that like, five times now .-. )

Other:

Currently attending JMA.

Yay! She's a whole bunch more likely to be able to attend JMA while she's a 3rd circle dragon and Queen Snowfall doesn't have a weird grudge on her family. So, good-good.

My Rating:

9.999999999999999999/10

Just make her have like, one childhood friend and then you're golden.