Pfefferminz/Elfenbein

Submitted by an awesome person called Cleril16 . Go follow them. The only exception for not following is if you are Cleril16 yourself.

Anyway. Onwards!

Theme song: "This is me" from The Greatest Showman

It's a good song. It's not really my style, but I like the message it has.

In Au: Yes

Sounds good

Time period: 52 years after Snowfall descends upon the throne

Specific, but I like specific

Name: Pfefferminz (Peppermint) or Elfenbein (Ivory) [I Can't decide. For this though, I'll just call them Elfenbein]

Both are very beautiful names, but how do you pronounce Pfefferminz?

Age: 29

Noice <3

Gender: Genderfluid (They, Them, Their)

Gender diversity! :D

Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

Ayyyy

Tribe: Icewing

I always have loved IceWings

Queen they support: Queen Eskimo/Queen Polar

Good names

Abilities: Frost breathe, jagged talons, sub zero temperature whatnot, The usual Icewing abilities.

"Sub zero temperature whatnot" is 10/10 ability

Lmao

It's good they have normal abilities

Rank: 2nd circle

Ooh they be fancy~

Appearance: Elfenbein has a rather chubby build with powder white scales.

So cute <3

Their head is narrow and leads down to a broad chest and fairly narrow neck. Their legs are short, making it so that their close to the ground, and their tail is fairly long. They have lavender freckles scattered across their face, and their back and extra spikes have very pale purple highlights. Their underbelly is a pale blue, and they have jagged talons like a normal Icewing. Their eyes are a dark stormy gray, and has long, leathery ears. Their talons are a pale silver, much like the moons. They have a necklace around their neck that shows their circle, a dark gray earring that brings out their eyes (They got it from their parents as a hatching day present), and a silver bracelet they got from their best friend. Etched on their bracelet are the words, "I am like a narwhal. There is no real way of knowing what gender I am unless you ask me. And even then it's useless unless you're planning on asking every day".

Beautiful appearance, I love it.

Personality: Elfenbein is usually very confident, however when it comes to their gender or sexuality they can be very sensitive.

How're they sensitive about it? They seem to be pretty out there about it, with the bracelet and all. Could you elaborate?

They're loyal to those they know and love, and they have a terrible habit of lying. Their incredibly sarcastic and rude when they want to be, and love compliments.

Flaws, flaws, lovely lovely flaws~

Overall, I really like the personality. Of course, I prefer longer personalities, but this is pretty good. Everything flows together nicely, and you have negative traits as well as positive.