Morpho

Whether or not it's in an AU: Not in an AU, makes no contact with any canon characters form the real series.

Okay.

Era/Time Period: Not long after the events of DoD.

Alright.

Name: Morpho

Good RainWing name.

Age: 6

Meh... Okay. Her backstory is a tad short, though, and if you plan to keep it as short as it is, maybe you should change her age to 4 or 3.

Gender: Female (Sorry about that one)

Seriously, you don't need to apologize for having a female character, lmao. The name does seem like a male character's name, though, so you might want to consider changing it, but a character being female ain't a crime in any way.

Sexuality: Currently Questioning

Does she have a basic idea about who she's attracted to, though, either romantically or sexually?

Tribe: RainWing (I know it is sort of common)

Meh, not really. It's sort of in the middle, between common and uncommon.

Queen They Support: Queen Glory

Of course.

Abilities: The RainWing usual such as camouflage scales and venom. She also has a knack for cooking.

The first sentence is okay, it's pretty good, but the second part is questionable. How is she good at cooking? Keep in mind that RainWings are probably terrified of fire, and I wouldn't be surprised if Glory outright forbade fire-breathing or fire-making in the Rainforest Kingdom because of the fear it might burn down the forest completely.

So, maybe make her good at something else — like healing.

Rank/Occupation: Despite her somewhat young age she is currently a casual chef.

RainWings usually eat fruit, and I mean, you could cook fruit I guess, but there's really no reason to. Unless she's a chef outside of the Rain Kingdom, I recommend removing it or making her a chef outside the kingdom, as RainWings have no need for chefs.

She usually counts it more as a hobby considering she doesn't get paid and it's mostly just for family, friends and herself.

Okay, so... maybe you should change the chef part, either make her an official chef outside of the Rain Kingdom, or make her good at healing instead, or maybe she's a nurse.

Appearance:

Morpho slips just under your average height for a RainWing, with a elegant slimness to her that is mostly just to do with her longer build. While she does eat and enjoy fruits like many others of her tribe as well as enjoy her sun-time, she adventures occasionally, meaning she does get a little more exercise than most.

Interesting.

Along the top of her back, her scales are covered in midnight blue, which is also found just below her ear in a small patch. A dark and light azure colour run down her neck, as well as a pretty shade cyan which covers near her underscales. Her face consists of the same shades of blue found on her body, with the darkest shades closest to her ears and the lightest near her snout. A mixture of turquoise and blue run along her snout scales, while her horns are midnight blue with thin stripes of azure. The frill membrane behind her ears in close to black, with the midnight colour carrying over at its edges and being lightly speckled with turquoise spots. The spines along her back are almost ice-blue, but stick with her colour scheme. Her wings are practically an exact replica of her frill membrane. While she holds no noticeable scars on her body, the usual wear-n-tear if everyday life can be seen in her imperfect scales and horns. She owns plain yet somewhat attractive sapphire eyes.