Starsong

Might I mention this whole thing was 4506 words?

Au?: Slightly. On the matter of ships I suppose but that's it (Qinter and the world can fight me. Which it undoubtedly will, going off what I received so far when I shared her elsewhere)

QINTER

YES

FUCKING

YES

Tbh when they dropped fucking Qinter hints in Darkness of Dragons I was just like "biTCH—"

The worst part though

Is the fact that they didn't even do anything about it

Like they just kinda left it all unsaid and I was so upset cause I fangirled and screeched at every single Qinter moment I found (even if it was just an awkward interaction or something) and then I realized it all lead up to nothing, just Moonbli happening and Winter being sad

Like I was just so freakin mad

I prefer Moon as a single gal; I don't know, I just can't imagine her having a significant other, I don't know why.

Qibli and Winter, on the other hand, I can totally imagine them together and if Tui decides to trash Moonbli and Winterwatcher and make them a couple then she'd immediately become my favorite author ever (I mean, she already is, but her position would then be permanent, glued to her forever)

But yes, I'm a Qinter supporter and anyone can fuckin fite me

Name: StarSong

... A singing star? What is it with all these names and not making sense?
Like I know, the name sounds like a NightWing name, but typically, NightWing names make some sort of logical sense (ex: Nimbleclaws, Morrowseer, etc. Now imagine two alternate names: Nimbleseer and Morrowclaws. Doesn't make sense, does it?) so I don't think the name Starsong fits into that category.

If you need help with figuring out a new name for her (or for any other character), you can always ask me.

Also — you mentioned that her grandmother calls her Lullaby, yes? Well, I think that Lullaby is a GREAT name for her.

Nicknames: Most commonly called Star, but her grandmother calls her Lullaby, and her siblings and some close friends call her Blossom for her adoration of flowers

So, Blossom's a nickname? Alright. Also, I love grandma nicknames.

Age: 17

A... decent age, I suppose. One up from 16, and I suppose it's more like 27 in maturity, hmm?

Gender: Female

Okay.

Sexuality: Asexual/biromantic

Hell yeah

Tribe: NightWing

I actually really like NightWings; there's a lot of ways you can stretch the limits with them, if that makes sense.

Physical Appearance: Star is very, very small and slim for a NightWing, most believe this to be due to her being raised in the rainforest,

NO

OH NO

NO NO NO

OH GOD NO

PLEASE NO

Not another Moon! Ughh. Another NightWing OC that's been, miraculously, raised in the rainforest? Great.