Vanilla

AU: None

'Kay

Era: Three or four generations after the Jade Winglet

Ooh, okay

Name: It used to be Howlite, but she got it changed to Vanilla

Both are really good names, actually, and I've never seen an OC who changed their name. Creative!

Nicknames: Bean, Lovely, and Howl are the most common ones

Howl is actually a really good IceWing name, too. You're pretty good at naming characters lmao.

Age: 18

Oo, a bit of an older bab.

Gender: Female

Common but not bad lmao.

Sexuality: Homosexual, homoromanic

Oh neato!

Tribe: IceWing

I love IceWing OCs.

Queen they support: Used to be Queen Gelid- now, nobody.

Oml you're good at names.

Abilities: Normal IceWing abilities- she is a really good hider, and is silent on her talons at almost all times

Sounds pretty fair. Normal abilities, but with a little something that makes her a little more special. I like it.

Rank: She used to be up in the third circle- a noble- but was disowned from her family and moved out of the Ice Kingdom, now living as a matchmaker in Sanctuary

All of this is very original and creative, although I am wondering why she was disowned by her family and I wonder what "Sanctuary" is. Hopefully, that will be explained later on.

Appearance: Vanilla is thin, tall, and lanky. She has pale blue scales with a white underbelly and face. Her spikes, claws, and horns are a pale gray, and her wing membrane is a light lavender shade.

Ooh, she's kinda colorful. But that's okay — being colorful or distinct isn't a bad thing, and she isn't overly so, so she's fine.

She has a tattoo on the left side of her face that imitates two scars, filled with a deep shade of blue, and on the same side half of her ear is ripped off. She has darker cyan scales throughout her face, back, and tail, and has a tongue piercing that is a sapphire. She has a ring on her right talon, signaling she's married.

Ooo, a married bab.

She has dark bags under her eyes, most likely from a lack of sleep, but always has a genuine smile on her face.

Me too, except I only genuinely smile when I see food.

Personality: Vanilla is openly gay and will flaunt it in your face to annoy you.

S A M E

She's a dreamer, and will get things done when they need to be. She rarely procrastinates, and will normally face her fears upfront after realizing that nobody's opinions matter except her own. She is known for sugarcoating things, and can hardly face anyone's problems, let alone her own. She is known on the outside as a loud, productive speaker who will organize anything you need, anywhere. She is also a pretty good matchmaker, specializing in setting up dragons on dates and helping their love life. She can't hold any secrets together, and is maybe the biggest gossip in town, but she keeps it vague. For example, she'll tell everyone you're cat was killed, but she will never say by who, or that someone was dumped by someone else, but won't even hint at it with pronouns. She lives off of coffee, which really isn't healthy for her, and rarely ever sleeps. She is occasionally feisty and rude, but to those she holds dear she will normally keep it under control. She has an easy time telling someone off, but when it comes to her own mistakes or anything in her relationship that might be an issue, she usually ignores them until it blows up in her face and she's forced to talk about it.