--AstralWings--

Name» AstralWings

Oh wow! This is a very original and unique name, a name I've never seen before. Because it's kinda related to the stars, it reminds me of the NightWings, but I'm sure they're very different. Good job!

Lifespan» 90-100 years on average, depending on their lifestyle

Hmm. Based on their diet, which is nutritional and healthy, I'd say they'd live a lot longer than that — at least 150 years, maybe a few years more.

Typical Diet» The AstralWings feed primarily on fruits that are home grown, most typically oranges, peaches, nectarines, and apples, as well as meat from animals they raise and farm themselves, mainly sheep, cattle, birds, and some of the strange creatures on their island, like the fae birds, who are hunted at night, and attracted to the stars on the AstralWings underbellies.

Oh, cool!

On special occasions, goats, mangoes, horses, big cats, bananas, grapes and strawberries are eaten. For drinking, since they are quite small, they are able to milk cattle for cows milk, along with water from streams on their territory. Special occasions bring out drinks such as fruit juices, goats milk, and fermented fruit juices (mainly fermented grape juice. Yeah that's wine).

Lmao, sounds good my dude. This all sounds very well thought out. Well done!

Naming System» AstralWings take names based on plants and animals. Royal hatched dragonets are named after rocks, stars/constellations, or crystals.

Oo, neato.

Leader» King Pieces

King? Interesting.

«Royal Family»

Queen- Flax

Princes- Fossil - Obsidian - Amber

Obsidian is canon, actually. He doesn't make his appearance in the book for very long, and is only mentioned for a few pages, but still. I won't take points off for it, though.

Princesses- Emerald - Scorpio - Quartz

Royal Council- Jaguar - Hen - Bloom - Stem - Kaimanawa (a horse breed) - Birch - Eucalyptus - Lapis (royal cousin) - Coconut

Okay, Coconut is a more prominent figure in the books. Although he isn't that important to the series, he's still there and has conversed with the main characters before. Although it isn't THAT important, I still recommend you replace the name with something else.

Royal System» Once a prince or princess reaches eighteen years (which I believe is late twenties dragon maturity wise?)

You would be correct — eighteen years would be late twenties maturity wise.

and has a potential mate, or, a few potential mates, he or she is allowed to challenge the current king or queen for leadership. A battle to the death is held once this occurs, between the current leader and the challenger, and the survivor becomes ruler of the tribe. The leader rules beside their mate, with a royal council with nine to ten members, along with royal siblings. Each child of the ruler has a counsel who is usually about three to five years older than them, who is duty bound to both watch over them and help them with all decisions, be it what necklace to wear to an event or whether or not to execute someone for a crime.

This is very well thought out. I'm impressed, honestly.

Typical Appearance» AstralWings are very small, only slightly larger than scavengers (think Hookfang from HTTYD size).

Wow... they are SMALL. They are much smaller than regular dragons. I recommend making them a little bit bigger so that other dragon tribes (at least, the Pyrrhian tribes) aren't utter giants compared to them. At this size, AstralWings would be crushed in an instant.