Axolotl

N/A

I have three things to say.

1: I am so sorry if I seem a tad meaner in this one than any of the others, because I'm on my period and my temper gets not-as-well-controlled when I'm on my period. Again, sorry.

2: So, a few days ago, after a shower I walked down stairs to ask my nanny to make me dinner. When she saw me, she told me my dad called me. I picked up my phone, and it said missed call, and so I called my dad. He answered, and we chatted for a little bit, until I asked him how his weekend went and he responded "Well, good, but I fractured my kneecap" in a casual-ass sounding voice.

Only my dad can sound casual while telling someone he fractured something, like wtf??

3: Again, my dad has a habit of, in a casual conversation, bringing up something shocking casually and acting like it's no big deal.

So, apparently we're getting a kitten. Did you have any idea of this? 'Cuz I sure didn't. The kitten's name is Mistletoe. Fluffing adorable.

Anyway, on with it!

-----------------------------------------

Era: A few thousand years after the DoD

After seeing that Dragonfly's an animus, I recommend instead of a thousand years after, it's a thousand years before the DoD.

Name: Axolotl

Adorable, fitting and original! Amazing name.

Gender: Female

Mhmm <3

Sexuality: She doesn't know yet

Ooh, questioning.

Age: 26

Lovely!

Tribe: SeaWing

I know a lot of people are like "SeaWings are soooo overrated" but from what I understand, SeaWings are a huge tribe. And I actually love the tribe, so.

Family: She was adopted by two male SeaWings who wanted a dragonet, they're called Typhoon and Derecho.

Adorable! But what were the names of her biological parents?

Physical Description: Axolotl is more bulky and muscular than most SeaWings, shorter but wider. She has large wings and a fatter tail, and her body is littered in tiny scars from her adventures. As for color, she has a deep blue color all around with white edging some scales at random, as well as white on her wingtips, talons and tail-tip. She has deep aquamarine eyes and a few small, overall minor tears on the webbing of her talons. Half of her left horn is missing due to a fight.

I do love her build, and her coloring too. Was it a birth defect of some sort? Because normal SeaWings don't usually have white in them. But again, Anemone did have, like, pinkish scales or something, so this is nothing compared to that. So, good on the appearance.

Personality: Axolotl is very blunt. If something is wrong, she doesn't sugarcoat it or dance around the issue, she will go up to someone and literally say 'your moms dead' and leave like nothing went wrong. She only really cares for herself, the only ones she would sacrifice herself for is her crew and her dads. She is known for stealing and causing diversions, as well as being merciless in battle. From where she's from, she's known as the 'storm maker' because of how many wave-related disasters she's made out of spite, anger or boredom. She's impulsive, she hardly thinks something through and usually goes for 'brute force'.