Prince Sirelabus (re-do)

Name: Sirelabus

Mhm

Era/Time Period: About two hundred years after the war of Sandwing succession

After? Alrighty.

AU: Can be Imperium

Mhm.

Age: 17 (which is 27 in human years... relatively speaking).

No, you're correct. It's not really "in human years", though, since dragons and humans measure time the same way. It's more of maturity — so in terms of human maturity, then Sirelabus would be 27.

Gender: Male

Okay.

Sexuality: Straight

Cool.

Tribe: Nightwing/Magi (Magi is the species/creature that Soveliss calls himself).

Right.

Queen they Support: Sirelabus serves the nightwing queen.

Okay.

Abilities:

Sirelabus inherited these powers from his father. He gained a connection to magic due to the fact that his father had it. He inherited a form of heightened Nightwing mind reading which allowed him to manipulate other dragons. These manipulations are subtle and easily overcome: he can use his power to amplify another dragon's emotions (for instance, if a dragon is angry, then he can stoke their anger into an almost bloodthirsty rage). When he does this his eyes flash and glow brighter, making his use of these powers very obvious. Unfortunately reading the minds of others in the normal way gives Sirelabus an uncomfortable (but not head-splitting) headache.

So far so good for a NightWing/Magi hybrid.

He is also capable of manipulating his own body as well as others. For instance, he can make himself temporarily stronger by stealing the strength of another, or heal himself by weakening another. He can also do the opposite, healing another from sickness or injury. Using these powers to cure disease does not transfer the disease to himself, but instead drains the bodily energy from himself in an amount necessary to fight the disease or heal the wound. The amount of energy he uses depends on what he's trying to do. For instance, if he's trying to heal a broken bone, it will be quite exhausting. If he's trying to afflict another with disease, it will be slightly less exhausting. But healing a small injury is easy.

Okay, seems pretty fair.

Sirelabus has one more power at his disposal, which is the ability (like his father) to summon pure magical energy to obey his will. Whatever he uses this magic for, the effect works in a manner similar to Newton's third Law: "Every action will have an equal, yet opposite reaction." This is true of Sirelabus' power: if he uses telekinesis to throw someone across the room, then he will become winded as if he had done so himself. If he uses magic to light a fire, he will feel slightly empty in his fire... gullet... thing that dragons have.

If he animates an object to do his bidding then he will feel exhaustion as if he had used it himself. For that there are two examples: if he had enchanted a broom to sweep the dust, he would feel the pull in his muscles as if he were sweeping. If he enchanted a spear to stab someone then he would feel the strain as if he had just done the maneuver to stab the enemy.

Okay, yeah. Pretty good.

If these objects are broken while he controls them, he feels a wave of excruciating pain.

Mhm.

The abilities are really great. Because of his species and who his parents are, these abilities make perfect sense and are well balanced on top of that. Good job.