Solar

Whether or not it's an au: no

Y'know, I really need to thank you for actually filling out that part of the form. Despite the fact that it's NOT optional, people still don't fill it out. So thank you for actually paying attention to the form.

Era: around 100 years after sandwing succession war

Cool.

Name: Solar

I actually have an OC named Solar — er, well, sort of. I have an OC named Black Mamba whose mentor was a dragon named Solar, but still.

Age: 40

Cool! An older dragon. I like it.

Gender: male

This character already looks totally cool.

Sexuality: panromantic demisexual

This fits VERY well with his character. I applaud you.

Tribe: Skywing icewing hybrid

Normally I would say something about this, but this is 100 years after the SandWing succession, which could mean that all around tribes were more accepting of out-of-tribe relationships since they were less against one another. So, you're okay.

Queen they support: none

Understandable.

Abilities: Solar was born with weak Frost breath, no fire, uneven wings and slightly colder scales

Wow! You should probably give him something else, like serrated claws or something, but overall I can tell you he is not OP at ALL. Which is pretty wonderful, honestly. Also, it makes perfect and total sense and I love it. Great job!

Rank: runaway/fugitive

This, too, makes sense.

Appearance: Solar is a large dragon with a thin but muscular with a mix of an icewing day skywing body shape and larger wings that are slightly uneven. His scales are red with patches of blue around his body he has Heterochromia causing one eye to be a light blue and the other to be black.

OOF Heterochromia but since he's a hybrid it makes sense.

He has light blue horns along with icewing spikes on his neck going down his back and tail. His wing membranes are a lavender purple. He has multiple large scars littered around his scales but the most prominent one being one running down the length of his neck close to the main artery.

I feel like I've seen this before, with another OC... meh. It's a small enough detail that I won't take any points off for it.

He wears a silver chained sapphire necklace(explained in backstory)

Okay, overall the appearance is good and everything makes sense. So... you're good.

Personality: Solar is extremely stubborn and moody. He tends to think highly of himself and believes others are below him. He can be very hostile when it comes to protecting himself as he did not have a great childhood. He has anger issues due to his father constantly beating him and his mother and it's caused him to lash out at others aggressively. He can be cold and rude but if you're patient and kind enough to get through the layer of ice he is a kind and caring dragon. If he cares about you deeply then he is extremely loyal and protective to you(though he mainly trusts female dragons more than males.)

I wonder why that is? Also, he has SO many flaws. Like, I'm all for flaws, there are too many OCs that don't have enough, but sheesh, these flaws so extremely outweigh the better traits. I guess it makes sense, but still, you should consider adding AT LEAST 1-2 positive traits. One more thing — although I like how all the traits flow together nicely, I would like to mention that it's kinda... centered in one spot. Like, ok, he's rude, he has anger issues, he's hostile... what else? I feel like you need to expand his personality a little bit.