Ex-Captain Alligator

A/N:

I'm SO SORRY for not being as consistent with my schedule as I usually am, I'm a bit of a busy bee recently. Things are popping up and at the end of the day, I'm just left dead inside.

So I'll be trying to get things done quicker, but right now it's going a little slow, and I apologize for that! But anyway, here's Alligator's Review!

AU: Nope.

Okay.

Era/Time Period: A little after DoD (JMA I guess.)

Alrighty.

Name: Alligator

I'm all for simple names, but I've seen the name Alligator A LOT, and that's saying something, given I've seen very few MudWing OCs.

But, looking at the appearance, Alligator probably was given her name due to her eyes, yes? Well, since Alligator is so common, I don't see why you can't name her Gator instead. It'd be a lot more original, yet it's referring to the same animal.

Also, doesn't it have a nice ring to it? I think so.

Age: 52

Finally, an older OC.

Gender: Female (sorry, my male characters just aren't developed yet.)

That's okay, having a female character isn't a crime lmao

Sexuality: Panromantic, Demisexual

Niccceeee

Tribe: MudWing

I love MudWing OCs.

Queen They Support: During the war, Burn and Moorhen. Nowadays, none of them really.

Makes sense.

Abilities: The basic MudWing attributes of course, though she's learned to hold her breath longer than in hour due to the area she lives in.

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THIS DETAIL IN! I've seen too many OCs who have an ability or a talent without reason.

Like, somebody who's barely lied all their lives will probably NOT be a good liar. It would make no sense if that's not the case. Yet I see something similar to that example a LOT, and I'm glad I'm not seeing it again with Alligator.

She also has basic medical skills, mostly for working with minor wounds and colds.

Realistic.

Rank/Occupation: Captain, now a humble poet and gardener. Also called upon as a babysitter for her Sibs' dragonets from time to time.

Wait, why do her sibs' dragonets need babysitting? Saving a few exceptions, MudWing dragonets tend to take care of themselves, or at least the BigWings takes care of the others and looks out for them. Why would they need a babysitter?

Appearance: Alligator is on the larger scale for MudWings, being quite stocky and muscular.

Realistic.

She's a bit on the chub side with a bit of belly because she opts not to do a whole lot outside of the occasional hunting, writing and gardening.

AHHH CHUBBY CHILD

The top part of her body is a darker brown, with a carob-colored underbelly, grey-brown spines, and dark grey claws. The wing membranes are a lighter brown. Her face is slightly darker than the rest of her body, and she possesses grey-brown horns, the left one cracked. She has a thin, ragged scar on the side of her snout and an improperly healed leg from a fight with a SeaWing, leaving her with a limp. Her eyes are a mottled yellow-green, much like an actual alligator's.