Bog

Era/time period: Many centuries after the last WoF book

Ok

Name: Bog

A simple, but lovely name. I haven't seen it before, so good job (but then, I don't see MudWings very often either)

Also, when I was typing out his name for the title I almost put "Bob".

Age: about 35 years

Lovely

Gender: male

Even lovelier

Sexuality: asexual biromantic

The loveliest

Tribe: MudWing

Can it get lovelier?

Abilities: can breath fire and hold breath for up to an hour (regular MudWing stuff lol)

Apparently it can

Rank: Guardian (in backstory)

I have not seen Guardian as a rank, ever. I am very curious. And this is very creative.

Appearance: Bog is like any other MudWing, big and burly. He has dark twang scales with honey colored eyes, one of which is gone. His body has a few missing scales which makes him a bit weak if you manages to hit them. His wing membranes are lighter than his main body, with dark nearly black claws.

I love his appearance. Does he wear any accessories, or maybe does he carry around some sort of weapon? He looks like the kind of guy that would carry around a weapon just in case. It also sort of seems like he's missing something.... Maybe you could describe his height and width with a little more detail? Is he a bit chubby? Does he have any underscales or undertones?

Personality: He's quite and often times found staring off into the world. He's though of strange from him saying little but holding so much emotion in his eyes. He's grumpy when you bother him during the night. His emotions can switch from on to another with one wrong move.

This tells me quite a bit of nothing.

Is he generally mean? Is he usually kind or generous? Maybe he's sensitive? I'm not really given description of what he's like on normal circumstances.

Backstory: He grew up to a small family of three MudWings.

What? MudWings usually have at least twice as many eggs... is there a reasonable explanation for this?

Being the big wings of his family life was easy and simple. Keeping resistance in the kingdom only leaving for simple trips with his sisters, Delta and Lilypad.

I really like how simple yet nice names these are.

Later in life they met a lonely male and with such a small group of them they allowed him to join their sibling group. He explained how his siblings had fallen ill and left him to go and die. This deeply troubled Bog as it was a bigwings nature to never leave their sibs. For the next years Bog, Delta, Lilypad and Alligator grew closer. Later on the war between the IceWings and SkyWings began. The MudWings stayed away from the war until the other tribes began to join together. Joining the SkyWings Bog was forced into war with his siblings. As they fought their first battle they barely made it out alive Lilypad suffered from behind shot with frostbreath one of her limbs had to be taken off in order to save her. She was the first sibling to die. She died from loss of blood as they were unable to take off her limb safely. They went into another battle this time Alligator and Delta both perished. Bog was left on his own to fight, loosing an eye that day he said his finally goodbye to his adopted brother and younger sister. He never made it back to the Mud kingdom. He joined The Forsaken, a group similar to the Talons of Peace and later had a short period where he didn't trust anyone. After he healed his internal wounds of war he was entrusted into a group of guardians. Their names were Sunlight a RainWing, Python a SandWing, and Destinyseer a NightWing. These groups were created to watch over dragonets brought into the group so the war wouldn't kill them. They soon found five eggs and raised them. (I'm writing a story for the plot of the eggs also sorry this is so long)