--ShadowWings--

Original Series?: Yep, just an AU though

Ok

Average lifespan: The longest a Shadowwing has ever lived is 200 years, so that's the maximum so far

Well, that's strange. Other dragons would live only 150 years, and it's never explained why they live longer. Is it because their medicine and medical knowledge are better? Do they have a better diet? I wouldn't know.

Also, ShadowWings seem to only have dark-sounding names, like NightWings, except it's worse because it's only including space names (some of which they shouldn't even know, being in the medieval age as they are).

Diet: They eat things normal dragons eat, sometimes they eat things native to their home

Okay, so here's the thing:

"They eat things normal dragons eat" doesn't tell me anything because the tribes all eat different things, depending on their philosophies, abilities/weapons, and their habitats.

So this tells me absolutely nada.

Leader: Queen Nova

This implies dragons know what a "Nova" is. Are they farther in the future? Do they have better technology than other tribes, allowing them to understand and have knowledge of these things?

Royal family:

Queen Nova

King Shade(Whereabouts Unknown)

Princess Galaxy

How would dragons know what a "galaxy" is?

Prince Universe(Current Healer)

Princess Moon(Healer's Apprentice)

That's kinda a canon name. Like I know the full name is "Moonwatcher," but still. I recommend changing it.

Queen Solar(deceased)

King Nocturnal(fugitive, wanted for the murder of his own wife)

Prince Creature

Creature-

Prince Shadow

Princess Eclipse(deceased)

A lot of these sound very space-esque, and I understand it's trying to come off like that, but it's also just sounding like a whole bunch of NightWing names (some good and some bad).

Abilities: Instead of lighting up the area, Shadowwings can breath a fire the same colour as their scales that darkens the area;

There is no such thing as a flame that absorbs light. That's scientifically impossible.

can control whether they can be seen or not in the darkness, or in a simple shadow;

This doesn't make sense. I'd just assume that because their scales are black, they'd be able to blend in with shadows and darkness naturally.

Shadowwing Fire corrupts, if it hits a dragon, a Corrupted is created, avoid Shadowwing fire and Corrupted at all costs;

This seems rather overpowered, because from what I'm getting, ShadowWings can breathe this "corrupting" fire at any point they want to. Also, what is a "Corrupted"? How does this work scientifically? There are so many questions left unanswered.

Shadowwings are the only dragons who can handle and touch Corrupted Ivy;

What is this?

can summon things made of darkness as well as dissipate them;