Princess Mischievous

Era: Backstory is taken place after Darkstalker is freed but her current time is after the latest WOF Book

Okay, I guess.

Name: Mischevious

Not a bad NightWing name, actually.

Gender: Female

Yeppa.

Sexuality: Straight

Cooliosies.

Tribe: (Fantribe) Mixwing

A MixWing...

Tribe looks: It's pretty much a tribe that has a bunch of hybrids. They can range from a Mud/Seawing Mixwing to a... Pretty much Mary Sue

Oh, so a tribe made completely out of hybrids? Wow. Legit.

Or, in other words, a tribe made completely out of Mary Sues. Ah yes, very nice.

I hope you sensed the sarcasm in there.

But anyhow, you cannot make this a tribe. You literally cannot make a whole bunch of hybrids and make it a tribe. Maybe you could make it a group, sure, but not a tribe.

A tribe needs to have specific ties, something that makes you into a tribe.

Not to mention how stunted and small everyone would be.

Abilities: Has Rainwing venom (Doesn't use it due to her aim being terrible and her uncomfortableness with it) Has Fire, has gills and has most Seawing stripes except for the ones on her snout. Has a Sandwing barb and is an animus (Doesn't use it because it makes her alter ego, Consequence, stronger) when angry enough can turn even more powerful and turn into her alter ego Consequence. And both Nightwing powers (Prophet and Mind reading)

Too many powers. Wayyyy too many powers.

So I'm guessing she's a MixWing of all the tribes.

Holy cow, that's too many powers.

Y'know what? I'm going to list all the things that needs to happen:

— Remove the RainWing venom

— Remove the fire

— Remove the gills

— Keep the SeaWing stripes, but make it so they can't glow

— Remove the SeaWing barb

— Remove the alter ego

— Remove both of the NightWing powers, OR remove one of them and make the other so extremely weak it's barely even there (Weak future: Rare glimpses of the future; weak Mind Reading: Rare glimpses of emotion or images in one's mind, but never clear words or sentences)

And, for a suggestion: I really like the name Consequence, so maybe give Mischievous a twin named Consequence, and Consequence hates Mischievous and encourages Mischievous to use her animus powers so Mischievous loses her soul.

Rank: Princess

No

Appearence: Has interchanging Rainwing scales, red curved horns the small horn on her snout goes outward instead of inward. She has green eyes and her luminous stripes are a darker blue.

Remove the RainWing scales, make her a solid color (maybe make her a color, and then her scales are dappled with different colors). I like the small-horn-snout thing. The green eyes are overused, but they're okay I guess.