--SeasonWings--

Name: SeasonWings

Meh. Not the most creative name out there, and tbh I kinda wished their name didn't focus solely on their seasonal changes. Like... maybe give them a name that relates to their manes or their fur? Because lots of animals' coats change depending on the season, but you don't see THEM being named after their seasonal changes. I won't knock off any points; it's just a suggestion you should consider.

(Please check the "comment" section placed after the rating for more details)

Lifespan: 85-110 years

Fair enough, I suppose.

Diet: Most SeasonWings eat plants- they've even adapted to eating mostly poisonous things like ivy and holly berries. However, some SeasonWings eat fish, though those dragons are hard to find and even then they'll only eat it once in a while. For special occasions, hunting parties will go out and find birds, however their normal diet rarely includes poultry.

Again, this seems odd to me. They mostly eat only poisonous plants? Okay, I understand that they have an immunity (obviously) to them, but still. It's like the last chapter, where LightningWings only ate birds and occasionally fish. That's extremely strange.

At least let them eat fruit and other non-poisonous vegetation because it seems odd to me that they'd go out of their way to eat some poisonous plant every day. If you really want to keep it, I suggest adding it so they only eat poisonous vegetation during special feasts or holidays, as like, a traditional dish or something.

Leader: Queen Spring

Okay

Royal Family:

-Princesses: Princess Summer, Princess Autumn

-King: King Oriole

Those names are so seasonal

Hehe

Yeah I know it's a really bad joke that doesn't make any sense, I couldn't figure out a better joke jfkdsbif-

Abilities: Based on the season they were born in, they get that breath weapon.

In winter they get frostbreath

In spring they get acid (melting stuff)

In summer they get poison (shriveling stuff up)

In autumn they get fire

Eh... Frostbreath? Fire can pass, but frostbreath... not really.

Fire is so common in the dragon tribes because they didn't need to have such a drastic climate for their fire-breathing ability to develop. Frostbreath, however, is an ability that only IceWings possess because their whole tribe lives in such cold temperatures that other tribes would die in, so for a dragon tribe to be capable of producing dragons with this ability doesn't make sense unless the dragons were commonly hatched in subzero or close to subzero temperatures.

Based on the season, their birth power gets boosted in strength, which means the army is constantly changing in shifts to the season.

Okay.

Special Abilities: If a dragonet is born on a day where the seasons are changing, sometimes they get a mix of the weapons. However, from autumn to winter, the powers cancel out or become a weakened version of what season it is closer to.

Okay.

Appearance: Their scales change with the season, similar to a RainWing, but they can't control it.