Nightstrike/Lostmind

Name: Nightstrike/Lostmind

Firstly, why are there 2 names lmao?

Secondly, there are seven tribes.

Seven names that OCs shouldn't be named.

(HINT HINT: Night is one of the seven names you shouldn't name your OC)

Thirdly, the name Lostmind is a good name actually.

Conclusion:

The name Lostmind is good, but Nightstrike should be changed to, like, Starstrike, or Darkstrike, or... CLEARSTRIKE!

Yes, Clearstrike!

Or, no, better yet... Cleanstrike!

Cleanstrike and Clearstrike are both pretty good names, I think, personally.

Age: 35

Decent age.

Gender: female

Okay.

Sexuality: Aro/Ace

Coolsies

Tribe: Nightwing

NightWings...

Physical description: she is the height of morrowseer, but an inch thinner.

*Shorter

Lmao I'msosorry

She has bloodshot eyes along with cracked up scales on her back, and green eyes.

Due to the volcano? GOOD.

Her wings are normal for a dragon her age, with little silver stars littering her wings. Her talons are an off white and same with the horns. She has some silver freckles on her snout, and scars all over her body, the biggest one being a spiral down her back left hind leg, which will be explained later.

Why do I always see NightWings with starry freckles? Like, legit, I see them far too much. WHY DO ALL NIGHTWING FEMALES HAVE STAR FRECKLES.

Queen they support: A nightwing Queen, she hates glory, but she thought Darkstalker was ok. He was the one- never mind, spoilers.

Nah, it's good, I'm all caught up. I even wrote an essay on TLC, even though the book's not out yet lmao.

Personality:

Her strengths:

She's an independent and cunning dragon. All of her plans are very carefully planned and always have a plan B in every station. She's also quite strong, too.

This doesn't quite make sense — wouldn't she be weak, growing up with little food, water, and breathable air?

The rest is pretty good, though.

Flaws: she's persuaded by jewels a lot, and has a rational fear of Sandwings, because one almost took off her leg. She's not very trustworthy and will mostly always backstab you for her own good.

A pretty good personality. A few more traits wouldn't hurt, but overall it seems pretty good.

It seems a bit incomplete, in fact, I can barely imagine having a conversation with her (would she be civil? Rude? Maybe she speaks in riddles?), but it's good nonetheless.

Family:

Mother: Starshifter - a lanky Nightwing with jade eyes.

Oh, hah, I got a Starshifter in the other form, too. So instead I recommend changing Starshifter to... Thoughtshifter? I honestly don't know.