Princess Humpback

Time Period: Born before the DOD - but lived through their lifetime.

Fair, she is 25 years old

Name: Humpback (Name Reasoning: Humpback Whales are a species of medium-sized baleen whales that can grow up to 90 feet long)

Right. It's a good name. Humpback is canon (he was Queen Lagoon's husband back in Darkstalker's time), but he was mentioned very, very briefly and didn't even make an appearance. Plus, he died not too long after, so.

Age: 25 years old

Good age

Gender: Female

Yep

Sexuality: Straight

Yep

Tribe: SeaWing

Yee

Queen She Supports: Queen Oasis

I think you meant Queen Coral, lol

Rank: Aristocrat

Ooh, fancy

Abilities: Can breathe underwater like any SeaWing, see in the dark, a strong swimmer but weak flier. Create waves with her tail. Speak Aquatic, though not fluently because she is partially blind and can't see scale flashes very well.

Unique! I love this bit.

Appearance: Very small, well-muscled dark cobalt female SeaWing with a navy set of spines on her back and pale, sky-colored wing membranes that darken to an azure blue color toward the interior. Her glow-in-the-dark scales are very pale arctic-blue, and they darken slightly when lit. She has lapis colored underscales dotted on her snout, neck, chest, belly, tail and the undersides of her wings. Her eyes are a peacock-gray-blue color and she stands at the height of an orca.

THIS, right here, is what I call a descriptive appearance! The only thing I have to say about it, and I won't take points off, is that you should consider giving Humpback some jewelry. She's a SeaWing aristocrat, it would make sense.

Backstory: Humpback was born as the middle dragonet in a clutch of five - a rare number but not impossible. Her father was one of Queen Coral's many brothers - Megladon - while her mother was a high-ranked noble named Mariana. Her eldest siblings were the twins Cuttlefish and Stonefish, and then Humpback three minutes after them. And then the last was another set of twins, Krill and Kelp. They all grew up in a part of Coral's castle, getting the best teachers and eating mostly with the Queen.

Soon, Cuttlefish and Stonefish joined the SeaWing army and left home. Krill and Kelp became teachers at an elementary school located in one of the towns surrounding the castle. Humpback was left alone - not wanting to pursue any of the career choices that had been offered. Coral started to get nervous, and rightfully so. Humpback was her neice, making her eligible to challenge for the throne. Humpback had no interest in becoming queen, however, and when she voiced this to Coral, she was given the job of babysitting Anemone. She sat on the egg when Coral could not, and made the harness alongside her best friend, Bottlenose, for her when she hatched.

Humpback became Anemone's teacher once the dragonet princess became of age. She taught math, language - but not Aquatic - history, and much, much more along with her three closest friends, Bottlenose, Leech, and Clam. When she learned that Anenome was an animus, the four became frightened. Such an innocent dragonet was hardly eligible to fight with her unstable powers just yet, but Whirlpool - the nasty old Aquatic teacher - seemed dead set on studying the powers. Blister and Coral seemed determined to turn the only living princess into a deadly weapon.