Commander Shadowstalker

AU: Nope.

Ok

Era: 250 years after DoD

Fair fair

Name: Shadowstalker

Okay, so mayyybbeee you're unaware of it, given you're only on the second book, but usually, NightWings have names that, well, mean something. Sometimes it just has to do with their powers, but I don't see how stalking the shadows has to do with NightWing powers.

So, what I'm saying is, maybe change his name to something that has to do with his appearance or his occupation?

Age: 76

Ooh, oldie. I like.

Gender: Male

Okay.

Sexuality: He used to be straight, but now since he's an old fella, completely Aro-Ace.

I don't think that's how it works? Like, I guess you could lose interest after a while, but I don't think you could completely change your sexuality. So, um, maybe you could just put "but now since he's an old fella, he has lost interest to the point where many believe him to be Aro-Ace" or something.

Tribe: Nightwing

Okay.

Queen they support: Queen Misdemeanor

Wow, that's an interesting (but cool) name.

Ablilities: Shadowstalker has the typical Nightwing abilities; fire-breathing, the ability to read minds and see into the future.

With years of experience, he has also become a master at claw-to-claw combat, and with his Nightwing abilities, he's extremely difficult to take down.

Excusable.

Rank: Commanding Officer of the Queen's guard. He is the brute that will escort Queen Misdemeanor to meetings with those of another tribe, or oversee meetings held at the Night Kingdom. Lay a claw on his queen, you'll lose the whole arm.

Ooh, that is super cool. I've seen the rank before, but usually it just says "Queen's bodyguard" and nothing else. So cool!

Appearance: Shadowstalker is a brute, as said in his occupation. He is far above the average size of typical Nightwing's. One might even say he's bigger than Morrowseer of legend. His tail is longer than average, thick and well-muscled. His legs are formed incorrectly; his front legs are slightly longer than his back legs, so he has an odd way of walking (built like a giraffe and all). A great majority of his scales are jet black, while he has coloring similar to a Siamese cat- his snout, legs, tail and wing tips fade into a charcoal gray, yet are subtle unless you look close enough. His eyes were once dark blue, but have become clouded partially due to a genetic disease

You mean defect? I don't think diseases are genetic; I may be wrong but I've never heard of them, sooo...

that causes permanent blindness. Eventually. His body is riddled with multiple small scars, the most noticeable being: a jagged serration stretching from his right nostril to under his right eye and an old wound near his tail tip from when he fought a Skywing, who took a spear and stabbed it through that sensitive spot. This would, although old and healed, still aches and is still sensitive to the touch. He only wear a silver chain around his neck.

Cool! I love it.

Personality: Shadowstalker is a harsh dragon with a big ego. When commanding his unit of guards, he will let them know if they did anything wrong and make them feel horrible about it. Needless to say, he's incredibly blunt and unlikeable. He really only gets his unit to obey him without question is because he has a nasty mind, and he's so massive. Now, to explain his big ego. He boasts about the fact that he comes from a family bloodline made up of pure Nightwings. So he will most likely hate hybrids, although this IS hypocritical when we get into his backstory, so be warned.