Dr. Maroon

Lovely song btw

Name|| Maroon

It's a good MudWing and SkyWing name, too. In fact, I'd say it's a good MudWing/SkyWing hybrid name.-

Au?|| after the war of the Darkstalker was defeated, the mudwings and skywings made a strong alliance because they had the ideas of therapists and most of the mudwings Lost their families or siblings (all of them or just one) and this threw them into a Great Depression and the therapists really helped them. The Mudwing Queen was grateful for the help because it broke her to see her subjects moping around. So, she asked for an alliance with the Skywings and they agreed. They now have two paths for traveling back and forth, one for loners and one for families. They even have helpers along the way and have food for the travelers.

- And with that Alternate Universe, her being a Mud/Sky would make even more sense.

Tribe|| Skywing

Okay.

Age|| 15 1/2

Cool.

Gender|| Female

Okay

Sexuality|| transgender/Bisexual

Ayyyyyyeee *finger guns*

Queen|| Queen Ruby all the way fam.

Yeet

Abilites|| Breathing Fire And a naturally good flier. She has slight heat scales but nothing that could even come close to harming another dragon. It's just for soothing warmth.

Hmm. Is there a reason for her "heat scales"? Is it just extra body heat, or is it something else? If it's just extra body heat, then I have no qualms about it, but if it's some sort of naturally obtained ability I'm skeptical.

Ranks|| Middle class, She sells sculptures for fun and a bit more extra profit but she mainly works as a therapist. She is also a doctor.

So she sculpts, works as a therapist and a doctor. That's an awful load of occupations — especially for someone who's middle class. She should be rich! And where does she get the time to do all that stuff? Doctors usually work 5 days a week, where does she take time to be a therapist? And what's with all these OCs and sculpting? Sculpting is a very... specific form of art, that requires a lot to even do it.

So. Either make her a therapist or a doctor, and I recommend removing sculpting. If you want her to do an artsy sort of hobby, why not painting?

Appearance||

She is a bit skinny, but she's the normal height for a skywing.

Her scales are a Ruby mixed with a dash of scarlet and bam, you've got her scales.

I would've imagined she'd look... well, maroon. Why not change her scales to a more... well, maroon brownish color? It would explain her name.

Wrapping around her each middle talon is a vermillion shade. It's a birthmark.

Interesting birthmark!

Her eyes are a fiery bronze with orangey outlines. Her wing skin is a darker than your average scarlet, and at the edge of her wing tips, it's a salmon color.

She was normal, sharp talons with one dull for scroll writing.

Uhh... so normally, when I rate OCs and two OCs happen to have a similar trait or something, I usually just name it as a coincidence and continue on. This, however, is not coincidence-worthy, so unless JDARKWIZARD copied it off of YOU, I will have to take some points off for this.