Savannah

Nice

Au: No

Okay

Era/Time Period: Two hundred years after the Dragonet Prophecy.

Alright

Name: Savannah

I like the name. Haven't seen it before and it fits the tribe, so.

Age: 26 dragon years

Nice age, too.

Gender: Female

Females are common, but that's not your fault, heh.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Got it.

Tribe: Leaf/Sand (I'll explain in backstory.)

Okay.

Leader They Support: Queen Beige (Sandwing queen)

Again, good name. Haven't seen it before and it fits a SandWing.

Abilities: She is able to breathe fire, but it is very weak and she also doesn't have a Sandwing stinger. Although she does have some impressive strength compare to her body size.

Overall good abilities, but I would suggest adding good hearing or a good sense of smell. Either of those would be neat details to add since they're both overlooked traits that SandWings have. You could also add her having a green thumb, too.

Rank: Soldier

Not a bad rank. I assume she's in Queen Beige's army since Savannah supports her?

Appearance: Savannah has light golden scales that turns somewhat greener as it reaches the tail, legs, and the tips of her ears and snout. Her horns are a bit deformed, which are in a weird, flat, but also kinda roundish shape. It is also oddly twisted and is a brownish-greenish color. Her underbelly is pale white

I suggest wording it as off-white instead of white because neither SandWings nor LeafWings have white scales. At most, SandWings have off-white scales.

and her scales has a black diamond pattern that fades as it reaches the tail. Her eyes is a hazel-brown and is slightly tinted with a golden color and her tongue is an ivory black that gets darker as it reaches the tip. Savannah has short legs like a Leafwing and a somewhat long neck like a Sandwing. She wears a bracelet made out of linen on her right front leg and wears an expensive diamond earring on her left ear. She is pretty small for an average dragon and weighs less.

(Lmao sorry if there's too much details.)

Oh no, I love detailed appearances. I especially love detailed appearances that describe the dragon in a way that makes it easy to picture — which is precisely what you've done, my friend. You might want to add in which way the horns are twisted, but that's the only part that's even slightly vague and I won't take any points off for it.

Personality: Savannah seems a bit timid and shy. She doesn't like to speak to strangers and sometimes just doesn't talk at all. Despite this, she does have a few friends. Although she is introverted, she can be friendly too. If a dragon manages to befriend her, he or she will know it is possible to socialize with her. Savannah hides her feelings and hides it well. This is useful to her considering that her crush, Coyote the Sandwing, is also her neighbor. She also loves to collect pots.

OC personalities are especially tricky, but right now, you're doing pretty great.

With that said, though, adding another major theme of traits or two will definitely help you out here because right now you've only got one (timid/shy/introverted), which isn't necessarily bad but there's always more to someone than that. One thing to note is that you never really explain why she's ALWAYS timid and shy and introverted, because if you did, that would really help out; because you didn't, I'm just going to assume there's not a solid explanation (I know she was raised to distrust strangers, but still. She shouldn't always be this way, especially since she's a soldier). In that case, I'll suggest making her timid/shy/introverted (and awkward + unsure; my suggestion) ONLY in regards to socializing, but making her completely different when she's not trying to socialize.