Macaw

Au: Nope

Okay

Era: Not in any Canon books

Could you be more specific? What does this mean? Future? Past? AS? PS?

Name: Macaw

Huh. Macaw? That's a RainWing name, isn't it?

Age: 10 years old

Seems a bit young for a soldier? Or at least a soldier with the background she has. Perhaps make her a teensy bit older? Like, say, 15? 17?

Gender: Female

Alright. Macaw sounds like a more masculine name, but that's chill too.

Tribe: Skywing

Again, the name and tribe don't match. Macaw is a parrot that lives in the rainforest. Y'know, RainWings.

Queen the support: Queen Rose

Fair. I've seen a few Roses in my time, I even have one myself, but it's fine. SkyWings are uncommon anyway (and underrated, tbh).

Abilities: Normal Skywing abilities like good flying and fighting and can breathe fire.

Awesome! I'm all for SkyWings with average abilities.

Rank: Royal Messenger

Oooh, I like. I've only seen this, like, once, but with my own OC.

Appearance: Macaw is a slender and large dragon with bright red scales and yellow underscales and wings with golden eyes. Macaw has large wings like the generic Skywing and has black claws and horns with a dangerously sharp nose horn and white sharp teeth with a bit of yellow around her gums. When Macaw is delivering messages she normally wears a metal claw on her left slightly disfigured claw after having it crush under a rock.

Alright, I can see where Macaw could've gotten her name since Macaws are birds with bright plumage. Still, Macaws are rainforest parrots, and there are lots of SkyWing names to choose from that could relate to the SkyWing's color. Cinnabar (despite the Google images you may or may not come up with, Cinnabar is supposed to be a bright red color)? Sanguine? Cardinal?

Personality: Macaw is a loud but affectionate with a friendly social personality she enjoys helping any dragon she meets. Macaw has very strong beliefs and can become stubborn when others say she's wrong and she is wrong, Macaw although being stubborn is very light-hearted and refuses to fight unless there is no other choice.

A pretty simple, but nice personality. You should probably add more traits, but the personality you've got so far is good.

Backstory: Macaw grew up in the Sky Kingdom with her mother Owl, her father Flight and her sister Crimson, while Flight was a soldier Owl owned a shop and when Macaw and Crimson were 3 they started helping Owl, Flight would visit sometimes but not for very long but Crimson and Macaw didn't mind.

The name "owl" is probably a better NightWing name than in it is a SkyWing name, since owls are generally not associated with SkyWing colors or habitats and, additionally, are nocturnal. The name "owl" should probably be replaced with something else. How about Gyrfalcon?

Crimson wanted to inherit Owl's store but Macaw wanted to be a soldier to see her father more often. When she was 4 Macaw started training with Ash a young Skywing soldier, Ash taught Macaw well but complimented her to much which made her ego grow. Macaw started ignoring her family and hung out more with her cooler and stronger friends who Macaw would practise fighting with often. By the time Macaw was ready to become a soldier she forgot he previous goal and changed it to being the best soldier in Sky Kingdom. Macaw started going to battles and soon began to k*ll other dragons and soon it was a natural instinct for Macaw to k*ll any dragon who challenged her.