Pinniped

Name: Pinniped (Mostly goes by Pin)

I love the name and the nickname.

Gender: Female

Okay.

Age: 18

Keep in mind this equals to 28 in terms of human maturity.

Sexuality: Mostly straight but occasionally has a girl crush

I like it.

Tribe: IceWing

I love IceWings, but then, if I was a dragon I'd be an IceWing so.

Rank: She is a part of the Jade Mountain Academy's Sapphire Winglet (my fanmade winglet), previously an upper 3rd circle rank. She never had a real job but she used to make ice sculptures for events for small amounts of money back in the kingdom.

Sounds good, but the Sapphire Winglet is a pretty overused Winglet name. What about, like, the Opal Winglet?

Residence: She formerly lived just outside of the Ice Kingdom's royal palace with the other 3rd circle IceWings, but now lives in Jade Mountain.

Jade mountain student OCs are quite overused and in my opinion, unoriginal, but I won't take any points off for it.

Appearance: Pinniped is, like most IceWings, strikingly beautiful, intimidating, and elegant. She towers over many dragons by at least a foot due to lucky genetics and has exceptionally long and sharp spikes and claws. She is sleek and muscle toned, but not really skinny nor stocky. Most of her scales are a pale lavender, her underscales are an even paler perriwinkle, and her irises are a dark mauve. The rest of her features, including her horns, head/neck spikes, back spines, tail spikes, wingtips, wing membranes, and claws are an ivory white color. Aside from some other cuts, her main scar is a dragon claw mark gouged out of her neck, dangerously close to her main artery. Aside from her tall stature and more purple coloring, she is pretty average looking for an IceWing. Her jewelry consists of a set of white pearl stud earrings and a silver chain armband with bluish white topaz stones.

A pretty cool and original appearance I think. My only problem is the dark mauve irises. It's a cool color, don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure it's possible. IceWings have eyes that are completely 100% black, so, umm, unless there's a specific reason why she has those eyes, I suggest removing them. Also, if she has purple IRISES.. there's something definitely wrong with her eyes, and her eyesight would realistically be terrible. Well, my knowledge on the matter is rusty, so you might want to google that, but at least her eyes would adjust much slower to light.

Abilities: Pinniped has a knack for art, mostly sculpting with the use of ice or wood. She also does pottery and glass blowing on occasion. These talents were discovered by her at a young age, so she is extremely good at it by now. She is of average intelligence and fighting ability and can run/fly incredibly fast.

Seems pretty realistic to me.

values brutal honesty, and won't hesitate to tell a harsh truth over a pretty lie. She says it like it is, and doesn't really mind if other dragons dislike her for it. Since settling in JMA, she became very close with her winglet and doesn't need anyone else. While her friends can always count on her for a real opinion, she is prone to accidentally offending dragons and not realizing it. It doesn't help that she isn't very good at apologies and hates admitting when she is wrong. She also has some slight anger issues and tends not to think before she acts. Because of this, other dragons tend not to like her very much, but her winglet loves her unconditionally. Pin is also fiercely protective of her winglet and cares about them more than anybody else. This reveals a sweeter, more gentle and caring side of her that she likes not to show as much. The reason Pin is so stubborn and hard-headed is because she wanted to change from the way she was in her earlier years (which was stoic, shy, and terrified of what other dragons thought). She let dragons walk all over her because of the way her parents brought her up, so she now opts for the exact opposite.