Opuntia

Name: Opuntia

A good, original name.

Age: 30

Good age.

Gender: Female

Okay.

Tribe: SandWing

Okay.

Era: About 50 years after the DoD

Okay.

Sexuality: Asexual

What about her romantic orientation though?

Appearance: Opuntia has pale sandy brown scales with a dark brown colour on the tip of each scale, freckles,

Why do all NightWings and SandWings have freckles? I blame Qibli and Fatespeaker Is2g

an off-white underbelly, white brittle claws and horns, beige wing membrane, a small bony frame, she wears a large cloak whenever she goes outside in the public and has bags under her eyes.

She's a coward, quiet, gullible and clingy towards her closest friends/family.

Once you get to be her friend however, you'll know that Opuntia's really just a way too trusting, generous, peaceful and compassionate floof that just needs a big, warm hug.

There's definitely more you could add, but I can imagine her pretty well. Just maybe stretch out her personality a little more — a common issue, I see, with OCs, is the fact that — I'm bad at explaining, so I'm really sorry — that a lot of OCs' personality is centered on one thing. It doesn't expand. It just focuses on one or two things, and it elaborates on those two things, but no matter how in-depth you get with those two things, you need MORE. More traits. Elaboration is good, but main traits are equally as important, maybe even more important.

Family:

Mother: Cairo, a thin 63 year of SandWing with sandy yellow scales, freckles, a beige under belly and a light brownish yellow wing membrane.

Cool. The freckles are genetic, I assume?

Father: He left before Opuntia hatched, but his name is Sobek and doesn't really matter. Like at all. He has pale yellow scales with dark brown diamond shaped designs, and an off white underbelly.

I'm glad you offered an explanation anyway, despite how he doesn't matter to the story.

Sister: A transgender named Gila with hardly noticeable freckles on her face, beige scales with a tint of yellow, the tip of her tail and paws are a darker beige colour, and a pale yellow underbelly.

Cool kiddo.

Abilities: Opuntia is small and swift, giving her the advantage of being a bit hard to hit with fire. She has venom in her barb, can breathe fire and live in hot temperatures like ever other SandWing. However, she's the absolute weakest dragon there is and can't fight for the life of her.

I can imagine.

Also, you said she was swift? Okay, maybe she'd be able to do it with short bursts of adrenaline, but otherwise, I don't think she'd be very swift, with how weak she is.

Fears: Becoming "fat" again, dying a painful and lonely death and being the center of attention, either with or without her cloak to cover her body.

Aww, baby.

Likes: Being alone in her room but will make an exception for Gila, although she rarely eats, Opuntia likes eating fried seagull, and she loves flying. It makes her feel free, and makes her worrys disappear for a while.