Prince Andronikos

A beautiful choice, and it fits for this character.

Name: Andronikos

I would complain about this, but he wasn't exactly raised by an actual dragon so you're ok.

Era: 200 years after the Dragonet Prophecy or...

AU: Imperium (I have an RP book which explains that, just check my profile).

I checked it out, and it seems pretty interesting.

Gender: Male

Yaya!

Age: the dragon equivalent of 30 human years old

*takes deep breath*

Listen to me very carefully, for this will explain how dragon aging works.

Dragons measure time the same way humans do. So your dragon would be 30 years old, because they measure years and age the same exact way, there's no difference between their measuring of time.

People often get mixed up about this.

It's not the aging or the years that are different, it's the maturity. Dragons mature A LOT faster than humans do. Dragons are able to speak full sentences at the age of 1 and a half, while human 1 and a half year olds, in normal circumstances, can't.

We all know Moon, right? The protagonist of the first book of the second arc? She's only four years old. Remember, we measure time the same way. So, in our terms, she is literally four years old. But she's not as mature as a human four year old. According to Tui, she's as mature as a human 14 year old.

So, breaking it down, all you have to get for the age in human terms of maturity is by adding ten.

Your dragon is still 30. In maturity, your dragon would be 40 to humans. This doesn't change their real age, though, it just means that they are, mature-wise, 40 years old.

Okay, I'm done.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Coolsies

Tribe: Nightwing/Skywing hybrid

Interesting combination

Abilities: Mind Reading, Psionics (explained later), Masterful combat skills.

Eh...

Rank: Explained in Backstory/Personality

Okay, but for future reference (and for anyone else who is reading this), even if it is explained and elaborated elsewhere in the form, PLEASE fill this out regardless.

Family: Father is Prince Skyslicer (of the skywings)

There are seven tribes (well, just species in this case), so there are seven things you shouldn't include in the name. SKY IS ONE OF THEM.

Don't include the first part of a tribe's name into your OC's name.

Just.. change it. Please.

and Princess Shadewalker (of the nightwings).

This is a better name, but unless she's a spy or an assassin or something that "walks in the shade" her name doesn't really make sense. What about Princess Tension, or something like that? Or maybe that'd fit the SkyWing prince more... huh. I don't know, really.

Physical Description: Andronikos is tall by nightwing standards and slightly above average height by skywing standards.

This, too, doesn't really make sense. NightWings typically grow to a larger size than SkyWings, so he'd really be more like "tall by SkyWing standards, but slightly above average for NightWing standards".