Prince Sirelabus

Era/Time Period: Any

Any? Is this for roleplay purposes, or is he immortal and basically lived through everything, like Soveliss?

AU: Can be Imperium

Alrighty.

Name: Sirelabus

You actually forgot to put this in, lol. But it's ok.

Age: 17

Hm. Okay. So not immortal?

Gender: Male

Ok.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Cool.

Tribe: Nightwing/Magi (Magi is the species/creature that Soveliss calls himself).

Magi? Hm. Interesting.

Queen they Support: Sirelabus serves the nightwing queen.

Oo. Ok.

Abilities: Sirelabus inherited these powers from his father. Through his father's connection to magic, Sirelabus also gained one: He has the ability where he can make anything happen to anyone or anything he touches. For instance, healing another individual, or giving them strength. This power can also cast enchantments upon items as if Sirelabus were an animus dragon. The use of this power is extremely exhausting. In a manner of Newton's third law: if he saves someone from the brink of death, then the effort will knock him unconscious.

Hm. Just knock him unconscious? Or does it like, bring him on the brink of death, too? I feel like it should be the second one — where he can sort of "transfer" powers, abilities, etc. to someone else. Like, if he has a sickness, and he could GIVE his sickness to someone else, so he is cured but whoever he gave the sickness to isn't (obvi). Wouldn't that be cool? I feel like you should do that if that's not how it works already.

It also would give a reasonable set of limits — like, if he wants to give someone Firescales, he would have to completely rid himself of his own fire-breathing abilities (assuming that he has such abilities; you don't mention them anywhere), and since he doesn't have frostbreath he couldn't give any frostbreath abilities to someone else. It would give Sirelabus a good set of limitations because right now he seems a bit overpowered for only being half Magi.

Sirelabus is capable of nightwing mind reading and future seeing.

Okay, can I ask you something: Does this contribute at all to the backstory? To his character? At all? Because if you didn't say he had mind reading/future-seeing powers, I would've NEVER known, because it doesn't appear ANYWHERE else except here. And those two powers, especially together, is too big of a power to only be mentioned once in the Abilities section and then mentioned never again.

But maybe you added it in because it's a normal thing for his timeline — I wouldn't know because you never told me the timeline.

He can also summon magical energy and make it do his bidding (which is very exhausting). For instance, if he used magic to throw someone across a room, he would become winded as if he had just done so himself.

Okay, that makes sense. So it's like a reverse effect, if he does something to someone using magical energy, then the magic has the same effect on him. Okay, that's pretty decent.

Rank: Prince of the Nightwing Tribe (see backstory).

Alrighty, I guess.

Appearance: Sirelabus is short by nightwing standards, though not particularly short. Instead of having the eyes of a nightwing, his eyes are a royal purple color with tinges of gold here and there. His nightwing scales also have tinges of purple here and there. He also has a strangely sharp end on his tail. Sirelabus appears physically capable; despite his small size, he is evidently strong. He has a ring on his front right talon. This ring is gold with an amethyst gemstone. Sirelabus also has a slightly more angular face than most nightwings, which looks almost vaguely like a skywing's head structure. However, this is minor enough that Sirelabus still easily passes as a nightwing.