Lapis

AU?: Nope

A'ight

Era: Takes place in the same years as DoD, so Jade Mountain is just starting and the events of Darkstalker have already happened.

Cool

Name: Lapis

I've seen it maybe once, but other than that, a good original name.

Gender: Female

Coolio.

Age: 23 Years old

Nice.

Sexuality: Demisexual, yet leans towards females.

Coolio. Should I assume she's also bisexual?

Tribe: SeaWing

Okay. SeaWings are cool.

Leader They Support: Queen Coral

Pretty average I'd say.

Abilites: Breathe underwater with her gills, create huge waves with powerful tail, night vision, Fast in water.

A'ight, regular SeaWing stuff. Nice.

Rank/Occupation: Treasurer and Merchant, former warrior during the war.

Oh, cool. It makes sense with the personality. I'm a little curious about the "former warrior" part, though; wasn't she hidden for a while? Why would she join the war? Was it by accident?

Appearance: (In Picture) Lapis's main coloring is a deep sea blue with some scattered blueish gray mixed. Her scales glow a pale cyan color and are quite annoyingly bright, her eyes are a somewhat grayish green color. She often wears a small bag that wraps around her left forearm which she keeps a few items in, like a few gold coins or anything she's collected in her journeys.

I like the appearance so far. I can imagine her scale color very clearly.

The only thing is that you've left out the height, weight, and muscle mass; is she tall? Is she skinny? Or maybe she's lean, or super buff? I wouldn't know, because you don't tell me.

Another thing you've left out is scars. Because Lapis was once involved in the war, I'd say adding some scars.

Personality: Few know the true Lapis, but perhaps most important is that she's clever and dedicated. Of course, she's also cheerful, generous and optimistic, but she's tainted by and mixed with habits of being petty as well.

Her clever nature though, this is what she's pretty much loved for. There are many times when friends count on this and her sense of humor whenever they need cheering up.

Nobody's perfect of course and Lapis has rotten moods and days too. His thievish nature and criminal nature aren't exactly fun to deal with and just affect all around negatively.

Fortunately, her dedication helps lighten the blows and moods when needed. Lapis also is very adventurous, liking to travel up and down the beaches of the Kingdom of Sea looking for things she could collect and maybe even sell for gold. She is quite materialistic when it comes to this, she is always looking for something she can sell to get even more money.

Alright, she's lacking some negative traits, I think.

Rotten moods and days don't count because everyone has that, so the only two negative traits that she has is that she has a thievish and her pettiness, which is a good negative trait, but it's the only real negative traits you have. (please note that whether or not "materialistic" as a negative trait is debatable since it has its downsides AND upsides).