Soveliss (re-do)

Whether or not it's an AU: Could be applied to either.

Alright, makes sense.

Era/Time Period: Any (Soveliss is immortal).

Right.

Name: Soveliss (he made the name himself, that's why it's peculiar in contrast to all other dragon names).

Yup.

If it's not the reason already, maybe make the reason why he chose such a peculiar name to be because he didn't know how naming works in Pyrrhia.

Age: Soveliss has lived since the scorching, and because the books aren't specific about when it was, I'll just say 13,000

*puts on WoF nerd glasses on* aCTUALLY, it has been 5,012 YEARS SINCE THE SCORCHING—

(But srsly, tho, he should be, like, 5,010 years old if he has been created during The Scorching)

Gender: As a shapeshifter, Soveliss can be either gender, but prefers to be a male.

*nods*

Sexuality: Due to a fluid gender identity, Soveliss doesn't conform to one idea of sexuality or another. But 85% of the time, if he is in a male form, he is attracted to females, and if he is in a female form, he is attracted to males.

Interesting, but I'm not sure how that works.

From what I understand, if one were to be a shapeshifter who could shift between female/male forms, I think their sexuality would stay the same. (Just to be clear, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with any sexualities or genders or anything — I'm just trying to be logical here.)

So... maybe make their sexuality permanent in both/any forms?

Tribe: As previously stated, Soveliss is not of a tribe. In fact, his normal appearance is a disturbing mix of all the tribes.

Yup.

Queen they Support: Soveliss fundamentally operates with a mercenary mentality. He will serve any individual, be it a queen, or anyone, if they prove that the arrangement can be mutually beneficial. Soveliss (due to a part of his curse) cannot ever knowingly tell a lie; that is why he never specifically swears loyalty to anyone.

Alrighty.

Abilities: Soveliss was a spirit outside of reality before he came into being. Therefore, once given a physical body, he still retained some of these supernatural powers. This is why Soveliss can animate objects, mimicking an animus enchantment. The way it works for Soveliss is that he pours magic into the object, giving it a false semblance of sentience and life, but still binds its will to his.

Alrighty. Maybe make it so, when he pours magic into an object, he pours HIS magic and therefore, along with his own magic, the magic binding him to a physical form as well, which therefore makes him grow quite weak if he uses the ability too much.

If you add that, though, you could also add that because his magic is HIS, the object therefore acts somewhat like him (for example — if Soveliss twitches a lot, then the object twitches a lot too). Additionally, you could add that they have an almost telepathic connection — if Soveliss wishes the object to do a particular act strongly, then the object will sense what Soveliss wants it to do and will do it.

But of course, those are all suggestions.

One more thing is — how does the spirit - thing work? I didn't really question it before, but I should have, so I'm questioning it now.