Fighting

Movie: The Avengers

"Why the hell should I take orders from you?!" one of the cops shout, {Y/N} looks down at the man and tilts her head to the side and goes to say something but is pulled into Steve just as an explosion comes from behind them, that's when two aliens drop down from behind the cops, {Y/N} quickly moves from Steve's grasp and throws her shield at the two aliens which causes them to be knocked out, the cop looks at them and then starts walking off.

"I need men in those buildings, lead them down and away from the streets. I need a perimeter as far as thirty-ninth!"

*Time skip*

{Y/N} picks her up shield off the ground just as Bruce arrives on a small motorcycle and gets off looking around.

"So, this all seems horrible" his eyes land on {Y/N} and he frowns "sorry."

"It's alright, could've been worse" she chuckles, walking over to Natasha.

"Stark? We got him" Steve says.

"Who? Banner?" Tony replies.

"Just like you said."

"Well, tell him to suit up, I'm bringing the party to you!" Steve looks over at Bruce just as Tony comes around one of the buildings with a Chitauri Leviathan following him.

"Uh, I don't see how that's a party," Nat says.

"Bruce, now might be the time to get angry," Steve says, Bruce smiles and turns away from them and starts walking towards the Chitahuri Leviathan.

"That's my secret Cap. I'm always angry" and with that Bruce shifts into The Hulk and slams his fist into the ship, Tony starts shooting at it, when suddenly one of Tony's mini rockets hit a soft spot which causes the Chitahuri Leviathan to explode, {Y/N} pulls Natasha down and puts her shield up to protect them both, a few seconds later they stand and look around.

"Hey, guys?" {Y/N} asks, they all turn to her "we got company" she points to the portal where thousands of Chitahuri soldiers and Chitahuri Leviathans are coming out of.

"Call it, Cap," Tony says.

"Alright, listen up" Steve goes into explaining everyone's positions "Natasha, {Y/N}, us three will keep the fighting down here. And Hulk... smash" Hulk does just that and runs off, a group of Chitahuri soldiers show up and, Steve, {Y/N} and Natasha fight their way through the onslaught of the Chitahuri soldiers, a while later Natasha sits on the ground her back against a car Steve and {Y/N} talk quietly "our biggest guns couldn't even touch it" he says pointing, Nat walk over.

"Mabey it's not about guns," she says looking up as a Chitahuri soldier flies past on its chariot.

"You wanna get up there? Well, your gonna need a ride" {Y/N} says kneeling down, Nat smiles and backs up.

"You sure about this?" Steve asks.

"Yeah. I'll be fine" Nat says as she runs forward, jumps on a car and then lands on {Y/N}'s shield who then boosts her upwards onto a passing chariot, Steve and {Y/N} continue to fight until Tony joins shooting a group of Chitahuri soldiers behind {Y/N} and flying off to help the others.

*Time skip*

{Y/N} follows Steve as he jumps through the window sending his shield flying through the air and towards a Chitahuri, {Y/N} quickly kicks one in the head sending it back into the wall, she heasrs a beeping noise, she looks at Steve who's fighting a group of Chitahuri one rips Steve's helmet off, the beeping gets faster.

"Everyone needs to get out now!' she yells, the crowd scrambles out the door and Steve runs over to {Y/N}.

"I'm sorry," he says, she goes to speak but she's suddenly pushed out the window and lands on top of a car, Steve jumps out after her and lands next to her.

"Ow," she mutters pushing herself up and jumping off the car, Steve close behind.

"Like I said, sorry" she shakes her head.

"It's ok, this is nothing... compared to that anyway" she points to the city in front of them.

"Come on" he grabs her gloved hand and they walk towards the bridge.

*Time skip*

"I know I said this earlier... but why are there so many of them!" {Y/N} shouts, picking her shield off of the ground.

"Well they are a type-" Thor starts, but is cut off.

"It's a rhetorical question Thor" she replies.

"Oh..." {Y/N} jumps on top of a flipped car taking out some aliens, she goes to throw her shield but she's knocked off the car, she rolls over and sees an alien stalking towards her, she sits up and pulls guns from both her boots and points them at the alien and starts shooting, it falls to the ground dead, she gets up walking over to it, she goes to shoot again but a gloved hand covers her own.

"Don't" Steve says.

"But I have to," she says.

"No, you don't" he replies.

"But-"

"It's dead, its fine."

"I got a nuke coming in, and it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know where just to put it" {Y/N} looks up to see Tony flying towards the portal.

"Tony, you know that's a one-way trip, right?" {Y/N} says, suddenly they lose contact with Tony "Tony?" she whispers, there's no reply.

"Natasha, you in position?" Steve asks from behind her, a muffled 'yep' is heard "good" suddenly something is thrown at {Y/N} she moves just in time and sees an alien walking towards her, what she didn't see was the other alien jumping towards her until she hits the ground, she spins around and kicks it away from her, a few seconds later all the aliens that were around fall to the ground dead, she looks back to the portal.

"Come on Tony" she mutters.

"Nat, close the portal," Steve says.

"Don't" {Y/N} replies.

"Uh, too late" Nat murmurs, {Y/N} watches as a small figure plummets towards the ground.

"Oh my gosh... It's Tony" {Y/N} says "he's not slowing down!" Thor goes to fly towards Tony but Hulk beats him to it by grabbing the falling Tony and lands on the ground putting Tony down, {Y/N} runs over and kneels down to Tony ripping his Iron Man mask off "Tony? Tony!" he doesn't respond, Hulk bends down and roars, Tony's eyes snap open.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me" they all look at him, Tony looks to {Y/N} who was smiling her hand on his cheek.

"I didn't kiss you" she mutters "but I'm glad you're ok."

"We won," Steve says, Toy smiles and raises his hand slightly.

"Alright. Hey. Alright. Good job, guys" {Y/N} smiles and stands up "let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day. Have you guys ever had Shawarma?" Thor, Steve and {Y/N} shake their heads "well there's a Shawarma joint about two blocks from here. I don't know what it is, but I want to try it."

"Um, ok. I think that portal did something to his head" {Y/N} whispers.

"Hey, I heard that," Tony says.

"The battle is not over yet," Thor says.

"And then Shawarma after?!"

"Yes, we'll take you to the Shawarma place" {Y/N} says, rolling her eyes.

---

~Bread 🍞