What Is Ultron Planning?

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"I'll take Natasha and Clint," Steve says standing in front of Tony and {Y/N}.

"Alright, strictly recon. Me and {Y/N} will hit the NEXUS, we'll join you as soon as we can" Tony says.

"If Ultron is really building a body..." Steve says.

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot" Tony replies.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me and {Y/N}," Steve says just as Fury walks over.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Fury asks.

"She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony asks.

"I don't know. Something dramatic I hope" Fury replies walking off, Tony nods and turns to {Y/N} and Steve.

"I'll let you two have your moment" Tony then looks at {Y/} "I'll be over there when you're ready" with that he walks away. {Y/N} smiles looking up at Steve.

"You watch yourself out there, I don't really want you getting beaten up by a robot," she says laughing a little.

"I'll be fine, but you better watch yourself out there as well."

"Of course. I'll be with Tony" she looks over at Tony who was standing by the door looking down at his feet "he might not look like much without his suit. But he definitely is a strong man" she turns back to Steve "but not as strong as you" she says putting her hands on his chest and leaning up to kiss him "I love you" she whispers against his lips.

"I love you too" he replies, {y/N} pulls back and walks over to Tony who places his hand on her shoulder.

"You know he'll be fine, right?" Tony says as the two walk together, {Y/N} nods.

"I know."

"How good are you with computers?" {Y/N} looks to him and smirks.

"Nat might have taught me a few things."

"Oh."

"You scared I'll be better than you, Stark?" she asks.

"Wh- No" Tony says shaking his head.

"Well, we'll see who's the best then," she says as they continue walking.

*Time skip*

"Rise and shine, Captain!" {Y/N} groans looking up at the figure in front of her.

"What is it, Tony?" she asks.

"We're here!" he says stepping back with his arms outstretched, she looks around the empty plane and raises an eyebrow.

"Ok... where's here exactly?" Tony sighs and pulls her to her feet, they walk towards the door of the plane and it opens.

"{Y/N}... welcome to Norway!" she nods in reply as they both walk to the waiting car.

---

"A hacker who's faster than Ultron? He could be anywhere. And as this is the centre of everything, I'm just a guy looking for a needle in the world's biggest haystack" Tony say as he types some stuff onto the computer.

"How do you find it?" one of the techs ask.

"Pretty simple. You bring a magnet" {Y/N} replies as she too starts typing stuff into another computer.

"Oh, I'm decrypting nuclear codes and you don't want me to. Come and get me" Tony starts singing.

"Tony, not the time" {Y/N} says glancing up from her computer, Tony smirks and throws his hands in the air.

"Done!" he shouts, {Y/N} shakes her head a small smile on her face as Tony starts dancing around.

---

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix... now" Helen Cho says typing stuff into the computer, Wanda who was stood in the doorway looks at Ultron.

"I can read him. He is dreaming" Wanda says.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..."

"How soon? I'm not being pushy."

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..." Helen is suddenly cut off by Wanda screaming, Pietro who was behind her carefully puts his hand on her shoulder.

"How could you?" Wanda asks.

"How could I what?"

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world."

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?"

"That is not...! The human race will have every opportunity to evolve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asks tilting his head to the side, his silver hair falling over his eyes.

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman," Wanda says still horrified about what she saw and clinging to Pietro.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak."

"And who decides who's weak?" Pietro asks, his blue eyes becoming darker as he eyes the robot before him, Ultron thinks for a moment tapping his metal fingers against his chin.

"Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move" Helen cancels the upload.

"That's not a problem," Helen says, suddenly Ultron blasts Helen back which cause Pietro to pick Wanda up and runoff.

"Ah, wait, guys!.." Ultron blasts some more technicians "they'll understand. When they see they'll understand, I just need a little more time."

---

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asks looking over at Tony.

"Haven't heard" Tony says fumbling with a few pieces of paper.

"But she's alive of Ultron would be rubbing our faces in it" {Y/N} says leaning against a desk with her arms crossed.

"This is sealed tight," Clint says gesturing to the cradle that sits in the middle of the room.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within," Bruce says.

"Hm, any chance Nat might leave you a message, outside the internet, old-school spy stuff?" Tony asks, looking at Clint.

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her" with that Clint walks of the room leaving Tony, Bruce and {Y/N}.

---

~Bread 🍞