Morgan Stark

Movie: Avengers: Endgame

"Chow time!" Tony says walking towards a little shed, before sitting on the seat outside it "Morgoona? Morgan H. Stark. Want some lunch?"

"Define lunch or be disintegrated" Tony tilts his head with a raised eyebrow as a little girl walks out with a silver and blue helmet on.

"You should not be wearing that, ok?" That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mum" Tony take the helmet off Morgan's head. She looks up at him smiling mischievously.

"Ok," she replies.

"There you go. Are you thinking about lunch? Want a handful of crickets?"

"No."

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" Tony asks lifting the helmet up slightly.

"Garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"

"No. I found it though."

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does daddy. It's fine, actually. Your mum never wears anything I buy her" they have started walking back to the cabin when Tony notices a black car coming to a stop a few meters away. Steve, Nat, {Y/N} and Scott get out of the car, Tony sighs softly running a hand over his chin.

*Time skip*

"Now, we know what it sounds like..." Scott trails off.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve asks.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony asks looking at the group.

"Thank you" Steve replies.

"In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home" {Y/N} mutters, Steve looks at her "what? This is what happens when you leave me with Tony. He ends up teaching you a lot of science stuff" Tony smiles slightly.

"I did," Scott says.

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion to one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... what do you call it?" Tony asks looking at Scott.

"A time heist?"

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?"

"The stones are in the past. We can go back and get them," Scott says.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back," Nat says.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"

"I don't believe we would" {Y/N} says, Tony nods smiling placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events-" Scott is cut off by Tony.

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Scott. Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future?" Tony asks.

"No..."

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that'd be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works."

"Tony... we have to take a stand" Nat says.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are."

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lot of people did. And now, now we have a chance to bring her back. Bring everyone back. And you're telling me that won't even..." Scott looks at Tony.

"That's right, Scott. I won't. Even. Got a kid" as if on cue, Morgan runs out wrapping herself around {Y/N}'s legs, {Y/N} looks down picking her up, Morgan then looks to Tony.

"Mummy told me to come save you," Morgan says.

"Good job. I'm saved" Tony replies smiling, he turns to Steve "I wish you'd come here to ask me something else. Anything else. Honestly, I... I missed you guys, it was... Oh, and the table's set as well."

"Tony, I get it. And I'm happy for you, I really am. But this is a second chance" Steve says.

"I got my second chance right here, Cap," Tony says pointing to Morgan who was playing with {Y/N}'s metal hand "I can't roll the dice again. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch."

*Time skip*

"He's scared," Nat says.

"He's not wrong" {Y/N} replies.

"Yeah, but I mean, what are we gonna do? We need him. What, are we gonna stop?" Scott asks.

"No, I wanna do it right. We're gonna need a really big brain" Steve says.

"Bigger than his?" Scott asks pointing to Tony's house.

"Hey, Steve" {Y/N} says, he looks towards her.

"Yeah?"

"Good luck. You're gonna need it" she says with a smile.

"I would say the same but..." Steve replies with a shrug.

"She asked alright. I can't say 'no' to her" {Y/N} replies looking back to see Morgan waiting for her.

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you can't get rid of me that easily" she replies leaning up to place her lips against his, he wraps his arms around her waist pulling her in closer.

"Oh my gosh, they're so cute," Scott says.

"Get in the car," Nat says pushing Scott into the car, {Y/N} pulls back taking Steve's hand in hers.

"Keep an eye on him would you?" She asks referring to Scott.

"You know I will" {Y/N} sighs biting her lip.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow" Steve nods as {Y/N} walks back towards the cabin where Morgan grabs her hand and pulls her inside.

"Hey? You coming or you gonna stand there all day?" Natasha asks looking at Steve with a raised eyebrow, Steve rubs the back of his neck before getting to the car.

---
~Bread 🍞