A Gun, An Arm & A Purple Grape

Movie: Avengers: Infinity War

"Come and get some, space dogs!" Rocket shouts shooting at the oncoming aliens, {Y/N} grabs Rocket lifting him up and spins around shooting her own gun that kept handy "come on, get some, get some! Come on, get some!" she drops Rocket, who looks up at her "how much for the gun?"

"Not for sale" she replies looking at Rocket.

"Ok, how much for the arm?" {Y/N} smiles and walks off "oh, I'll get that arm" {Y/N} runs up to Steve who's standing with Thor.

"New haircut?" Steve asks gesturing to Thor.

"Notice you've copied my beard" Steve nods while gesturing to his face "by the way, this is a friend of mine. Tree" Thor points in the direction of said tree who has skewered three aliens onto his arm and is holding them in the air.

"I am Groot!"

"I... I am Steve Rogers" {Y/N} looks at him and laughs a little before giving Groot a smile, suddenly a deep rumbling can be heard, that's when sets of massive, motorised spiked wheels emerge.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" T'Challa shouts.

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam," Rhodey says.

"I'm doing it!" {Y/N} soon finds herself battling alongside Okoye and Nat when she spots the spiked wheels hurtling towards them they all turn ready for impact but it never happens, Nat looks up to see Wanda holding the spiked wheels in the air before throwing them towards a group of alien's.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asks.

"Guys, we got a Vision situation here," Sam says when he's suddenly tackled to the ground by an alien.

"Somebody get to Vision!" Steve shouts through the comms.

"I got him!" Bruce says making his way towards Vision.

"On my way" Wanda replies, before she can move Proxima hits in the face and causes Wanda to roll down the large ditch nearby, Proxima jumps down and turns Wanda over.

"He will die alone. As will you" Proxima says.

"She's not alone" Proxima looks up to see Nat and {Y/N} standing in front of her and Okoye behind her with her spear pointed in Proxima's direction, suddenly Proxima charges {Y/N} who brings up her shield blocking the blow soon her, Nat and Okoye are all fighting.

"Guys! Vision needs backup now!" Bruce yells through the comms, Proxima alternates between fighting the three women, they all duck as a spiked wheel tears overhead. Using the distraction she kicks Nat in the face sending her to the ground before grabbing Okoye by the shoulder and throwing her away a couple of meters, she goes to attack {Y/N} who brings out her metal hand and grabs Proxima by the arm.

"Sorry, sweetheart. I'm not that easy to take down" {Y/N} smiles.

"{Y/N}!" she turns to Nat who throws her staff to her, {Y/N} catches it with her spare hand.

"Shall we?" Proxima pulls herself away from {Y/N} and pulls out her sword, the two fight with {Y/N} easily blocking the blows until she knocks the sword from Proxima's hands, Proxima looks at {Y/N} for a second before using her fists to knock {Y/N} to the ground beside Nat, Proxima stands over the both of them before she's thrown into an oncoming spiked wheel by Wanda, dark blue blood covers both Nat and {Y/N} who sit up to look at Wanda.

"That was really gross" Nat murmurs.

*Time Skip*

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming" Steve says into his comm's, Sam, Nat, Okoye, T'Challa and {Y/N} stand behind him, looking around as the wind picks up and causes {Y/N} to shiver slightly.

"What the hell?" Nat asks, suddenly a purple giant, well that's what he looked like to {Y/N} anyway, steps out of a blue-black cloud standing only a few meters away from the group.

"Cap. That's him" Bruce says, Steve and {Y/N} ready their shields in unison.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp" Steve says as he moves towards Thanos, who also starts walking forward, Bruce reaches him first, lunging himself at Thanos, who uses one of the stones to place the Hulkbuster half-buried in the stone cliff behind him. Steve and {Y/N} run towards Thanos only to be sent flying back by purple energy. T'Challa jumps forward to then be caught by the throat and punched to the ground. Finally, Sam swoops in firing his guns to only fall to the ground, as his wings seem to turn to rubber.

"Wanda. It's time" Vision says.

"No," Wanda says shaking her head.

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone."

"Don't."

"You must do it. Wanda, please. We. Are. Out of time."

"I can't."

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies" Wanda is on the verge of breaking down "It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just... feel you" Wanda extends a trembling hand and uses her powers on the Mind Stone. Rhodey soon joins in firing his guns at Thanos who then uses his gauntlet to crush Rhodey's armour around him before tossing him to the side. Bucky runs in also firing and is thrown away by the Power Stone. Okoye throws her spear for it to only stop inches away from Thanos' face; he uses the Power Stone once again to throw Okoye and her spear to the side, while Nat is wrapped up in bands of earth. Groot stabs his hands into the ground to wrap Thanos in cables of roots but Thanos easily breaks them. Wanda watches this over her shoulder and turns back to Vision and brings her other hand up. {Y/N} charges towards Thanos and slides under his arm before coming back up to repeatedly punch Thanos who then brings his gauntlet covered hand up to punch her in the face but she grabs it with both hands keeping Thanos' fingers unclenched, Thanos looks at her seeming briefly impressed at her efforts as she screams, her boots digging into the earth below as she uses her strength to push Thanos back before he uses his other hand to punch her in the side of the head knocking her out. Wanda once again looks over her shoulder to see Thanos approaching; she swings her left hand around to fend him off with her powers and pushes him back until he soon starts to make his way slowly towards her "It's all right. It's all right. I love you" the Mind Stone starts to crack, Vision smiles and closes his eyes as the stone continues to crack before sending out a pulse of yellow energy destroying Vision and shuddering the trees around them when it finally subsides, Thanos walks towards Wanda who's laying on the ground.

"I understand, my child. Better then anyone" Thanos says as Wanda looks up at him.

"You could never," she snarls, Thanos reaches down and strokes her hair, as if to somehow comfort her.

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn. Now... is no time at all" he reaches forward clenching the gauntlet, emerald energy forms around his fist as he moves his hand around causing a bead of yellow light start gathering in on itself and soon solidifying into an intact and conscious Vision.

"No!" Wanda shouts she lunges for him to only be swatted away.

---
~Bread 🍞