Wakanda

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right or the next missile I send you will come very much faster" Ulysses Klaue ends his phone call and connects to another "now, mister, where were we?" suddenly the lights go out which causes commotion in the salvage yard and the twins ever Klaue's office "yeah. The enhanced Strucker's prized pupils" he picks up a bowl of candy and shoves it in the direction of the silver haired boy "want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market" Klaue puts the bowl of candy down as the twins look at each other "you... you don't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not afraid."

"Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda says.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. Disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! To hypnotise their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying" Pietro speeds towards Klaue who jerks back only to notice that Pietro had took a piece of candy "so if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant Cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge" suddenly Ultron bursts through the window and knocks Klaue down.

"There is no man in charge. Let's talk business" Klaue nods and shows them to his secret stash of Vibranium and hand Ultron one "upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium."

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions" Klaue says which causes Ultron to chuckle and remotely put money in Klaue's bank account.

"Now, so are you. It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which," Ultron says smiling.

"Stark."

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that... to me. You're one of his" Klaue says.

"What?! I'm not...!" Ultron grabs Klaue "I'm not. You think I'm one Stark's puppets, his hollow men?! I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" Ultron suddenly cuts off Klaue's arm "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be ok. I'm sorry, it just I don't understand... Don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron then pushes Klaue down the stairs "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"

"Ahh, Junior" Ultron turns to see, Tony, Steve, and Thor "you're gonna break your old man's heart," Tony says.

"If I have to."

"We don't have to break anything," Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette."

"He beat me by one second," Tony says looking at Steve.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro asks.

"This was never my life" Tony replies.

"You two can still walk away from this" Steve says looking at the twins.

"Oh, we will," Wanda says.

"I know you've suffered" Steve continues.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but..."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it" Thor says.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Uh-huh. What's the Vibranium for? Tony asks.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" suddenly the Iron Legions start attacking Steve, Tony and Thor. Tony goes after Ultron while Steve and Thor fight the twins.

"Shoot them!" Klaue shouts.

"Which ones?"

"All of them!!"

*Time skip*

{Y/N} runs up to Clint who's keeled down on the catwalk, his bow aimed at one of Klaue's men, she quickly grabs her gun and shoots the man. Clint nods not turning, keeping his eyes trained on the scene in front of him.

"Thanks," he says, feeling a presence behind her she takes one of Clint's electric arrows from his quiver before spinning around and putting it onto Wanda's forehead.

"I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan" she mutters looking Wanda in the eyes, suddenly Pietro zooms in knocking {Y/N} into Clint who lets out a small shriek of surprise before quickly running off with Wanda "oh, you ok?" {Y/N} asks helping Clint stand.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine... just surprised" Clint says while scratching the back of his neck, that's when they spot Natasha stumbling past them.

"Nat?" {Y/N} jogs up to her with Clint trailing behind.

"You'll break them" Natasha mumbles stumbling forward almost falling down the stairs if it weren't for {Y/N} catching her.

"Mind control..." Clint murmurs, looking to {Y/N} who passes Natasha to him.

"I'll go see if I can find the others" {Y/N} says running off.

---

{Y/N} runs down various different hallways finding Steve's discarded helmet, she picks it up and looks around hearing shuffling close by she follows the sound to see Steve with his head down.

"Steve," she asks quietly, Steve who stood motionless lifts his head squinting his eyes.

"Peggy?" his voice comes out raspy, {Y/N} shakes her head walking towards him carefully.

"Steve... It's me... it's me {Y/N}" now in front of him she takes his much larger hands in hers. His hands cold, running her metal hand over his cheek as a stray tear falls from his eye he begins to mutter incoherent words "come on" she says softly dragging him back to the Quinjet.

"Natasha, I could really use a lullaby!" Tony shouts, causing {Y/N} to flinch at the sudden noise.

"Well, that's not gonna happen. Not for a while. The whole team is down you got no back up here" Clint says, {Y/N} sees him and Natasha sitting on a set of steps, Clint notices her and Steve and quickly gets up "I'll take him... if you'd like" Clint says looking at Steve who was practically leaning on {Y/N}.

"No, it's ok. Let's just get these two back to the jet" Clint nods and helps Natasha stand.

---

~Bread 🍞