Finding The Stones Pt. 2

Movie: Avengers: Endgame

"Evidence secure. We're en route to Dr. List. No. No hitches at all, Mr. Secretary" 2012 Sitwell says the elevator opens and he sees Steve and {Y/N}, they walk in and Steve hits the button to continue down.

"Captains. I thought you were coordinating search and rescue?" 2012 Sitwell asks.

"Change of plans" {Y/N} replies.

"Hey, Cap" 2012 Rumlow says looking at Steve.

"Rumlow" everyone starts getting suspicious and has their guard up.

"I just got a call from the Secretary. We're gonna be running point on the sceptre" {Y/N} says.

"Ma'am? I don't understand" 2012 Sitwell says.

"We got word there may be an attempt to steal it."

"Sorry, you two. I can't give you the sceptre" 2012 Rumlow says.

"I'm gonna have to call the Director" 2012 Sitwell says pulling his phone out.

"That's ok. Trust me" {Y/N} leans over to Sitwell's ear "Hail HYDRA" she whispers, everyone is surprised, as her and Steve walk out of the elevator with the sceptre.

*Time skip*

The 2012 Avengers start to make their way out of the building.

"Thumbelina, do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It's go-time" Tony says.

"Bombs away" Scott slides down to 2012 Tony's Arc Reactor "Is... is that Axe body spray?"

"Yeah, I had a can in the desk just for emergencies. Relax. Can we focus, please?"

"I'm going inside you. Now."

"May I ask you where you're going?" 2012 Alexander Pierce asks.

"To lunch and then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?" 2012 Thor asks.

"Alexander Pierce. He's the man, one of the folks behind Nick Fury" 2012 Tony replies.

"My friends call me Mr. Secretary. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me."

"Loki will be answering to Odin himself," 2012 Thor says.

"Oh, he's gonna answer to us. Odin can have what's left. And I'm gonna need that case, that's been SHIELD property for over 70 years."

"Hand over the case, Stark" one of the agents try and take the case form 2012 Tony.

"All right, move it, Stuart Little. Things are getting dicey up here. Let's go" Tony says.

"I'm not gonna argue who's got the higher authority here, all right?" 2012 Tony says pulling the case away.

"You promise me you won't die?" Scott asks.

"You're only giving me a mild cardiac dysrhythmia" Tony replies.

"That doesn't sound mild."

"I need the case" 2012 Alexander says.

"I know you got a lotta pull. I'm just saying..." 2012 Tony trails off.

"Ok. Then give me the case."

"Do it, Lang!" Tony whisper shouts

"Get your hands off!" 2012 Tony says.

"Window's closing. Pull my pin!" Tony says.

"Here goes!" suddenly 2012 Tony drops the case, he Arc Reactor turning off.

"Stark?"2012 Alexander asks, 2012 Tony falls down to the ground "look, he's convulsing. Give him air! Medic!

𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩  ⍟𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 [✓]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara