The Fight

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor" Tony says quietly.

"Well, I got no plans tomorrow night" Steve replies looking at {Y/N} who stood in front of the window her mask in her hands and back turned towards him. He walks over standing beside her "you ok?" she nods in reply, sighing softly he grabs her metal hand pulling her into him, she slowly wraps her arms around his waist her head resting on his chest.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for!" Tony says loudly causing the two super soldiers to look at him.

"That's true. He hates you the most" Vision says as he walks past, causing {Y/N} to giggle, Tony gasps and places a hand on his metal chest.

"Rude" Tony mumbles.

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So, our priority is getting them out" Steve says. Pietro runs into the Sokovian police station and starts shouting.

"We're under attack! Clear the city, now!" some of the officers look at him weirdly while others shake their heads, Pietro thinks for a moment then quickly runs off before coming back seconds later with a shotgun and starts shooting it in the air "get off your asses!"

"All they want to do is live their lives in peace, and that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Natasha, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

*Time skip*

"Your man's in the church, boss. I think he's waiting for you" FRIDAY says as Tony flies into the church.

"Come to confess your sins?" Ultron asks.

"I don't know, how much time you got?" Tony replies.

"More than you."

"Uhh. Have you been juicing? A little Vibranium cocktail? You're looking, I don't wanna say, puffy..."

"You're stalling to protect the people."

"Well, that is the mission. Did you forget?"

"I've moved beyond your mission. I'm free" suddenly the Vibranium core Ultron has placed beneath the floor erupts "what, you think you're the only one stalling?"

"There's the rest of the Vibranium. Function: still unclear."

"This is how you end, Tony. This is peace in my time" Ultron's army of robots start attacking the city as everyone is evacuating.

"Go!" Steve shouts.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" Wanda shouts, Vision then finds Ultron and Tony.

"Ultron."

"My Vision. They really did take everything from me."

"You set the terms, you can change them."

"Alright" the two start fighting.

"FRIDAY! The Vision?" Tony asks.

"Boss, it's working. He's burning Ultron out of the net, he won't escape through there."

"You shut me out! You think I care? You take away my world, I take away yours" Ultron says to Vision and activates the Vibranium core and the earth around Sokovia starts to shake and break.