The End Of All Things

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"Is this the last of them?" Tho asks pointing to the people getting onto the lifeboats.

"Yeah, everyone else is on the carrier," Steve says, looking at {Y/N} who was standing a couple of feet away.

"You know, if this works, we maybe don't walk away," Tony says his voice staticky.

"Maybe not" with that Thor fly's off to go help, Tony. {Y/N} goes to walk back towards the lifeboats when she stops Clint a few feet away from her with a small boy in his arms, looking up she spots Ultron in a ship and shooting at the ground, a few seconds later Pietro is standing before, Clint and the boy, bullet holes riddling his body, he falls to the ground. Unaware of {Y/N} Steve runs towards Clint and takes the boy back to the lifeboat, Clint looks over at {Y/N} and his eyes go wide, he sees a robot standing behind her, he quickly gets up and shoots it. Clint jumps over dead robots and whatnot at, the robot and {Y/N} fall to the ground in a puff of dust.

"Hey, {Y/N}. Come on stay with me" Clint says skidding to a stop and kneeling next to her, he looks at her side to see a gash and blood soaking through her suit, he places his hands on the wound to try and stop the bleeding.

"You know... this isn't how I'd thought I'd die" {Y/N} whispers, Clint shakes his head.

"You're not dying on my watch, do you know what Steve would do to me if you died" he says carefully picking her up, she groans "sorry" Clint finally makes it back to the lifeboat and places her down next to the lifeless body of the silver-haired speedster, she turns her head to look at him.

"Oh, it's been a long day. Hasn't it?" she slowly brings her hand up to Pietro's cold face pushing a few strands of silver hair away from his face. Sighing painfully, she turns away from him and looks up at Clint before closing her eyes.

"{Y/N}? oh, come on. Don't do this" Clint says, he watches as her chest rises and falls slowly.

"Clint?" he looks up briefly to see Natasha, he doesn't say anything as he continues to look down at both Pietro and {Y/N}, Natasha kneels down next to him.

---

"The rules have changed" {Y/N} says walking beside Tony, a small smile on her face.

"We're dealing with something new."

"Well... the Vision's artificial intelligence."

"A machine" Tony clarifies.

"So, it doesn't count" {Y/N} replies, just as Steve and Thor catch up to them.

"No. It's not like a person lifting the hammer."

"Right. Different rules for us."

"Nice guy, but artificial."

"Thank you."

"If he can wield the hammer, he can keep the Mind Stone. It's safe with the Vision and these days, safe is in short supply" Thor says.

"But if you put the hammer in an elevator..." Steve starts.

"It'd still go up," Tony says.

"Elevator's not worthy" {Y/N} says.

"I'm going to miss these little talks of ours," Thor says.

"Well, not if you don't leave" Tony replies.

"I have no choice. The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. That's not a coincidence. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. But once all these pieces are in position..."

"Triple Yahtzee?" Tony asks as they all walk out onto the grass outside of the new Avenger's facility.

"You think you can find out what's coming?" {Y/N} asks looking at Thor.

"I do. Besides this one, there's nothing that can't be explained" with that Thor returns to Asgard which burns a circle onto the grass that he stood on, Tony sighs and places his hands on his hips.

"That man has no regard for lawn maintenance," he says shaking his head as they walk towards his car "I'm gonna miss him though. And you two are gonna miss me. There's gonna be a lot of tears."

"We'll miss you, Tony," Steve says with a nod.

"Yeah?" the two nod "well, it's time for me to tap out. Maybe I should take a page out of Barton's book and build Pepper a farm, hope nobody blows it up."

"The simple life," Steve says with a smile.

"You'll both get there one day."

"I don't know, family, stability. The guy who wanted all that went in the ice seventy-five years ago. I think someone else came out" Tony nods then looks towards {Y/N}.

"You alright?"

"I'm home" {Y/N} replies wrapping her arms around Tony who returns the hug with a chuckle.

"Don't worry, Cap. I'll keep in touch" with that Tony gets in his car and drives away.

"You know, he was right. I'm gonna miss him" {Y/N} says looking at Steve.

"Well, we have a job to do now" they both walk back inside, a few minutes later they find Natasha staring at a wall.

"You want to keep staring at the wall, or do you want to go to work? I mean, it's a pretty interesting wall" Nat turns around and her eyes go wide.

"You're up. How are you feeling?" she asks looking at {Y/N}.

"Yeah, I'm ok" {Y/N} replies "so, you ready to get to work?" Nat nods and they all start walking.

"How do we look?"

"Well, we're not the '27 Yankees" {Y/N} says as Steve hands Nat the tablet he was holding.

"We got some hitters."

"They're good. But they're not a team" Steve says.

"Let's beat 'em into shape" they all walk through the doors to see, Rhodes in his War Machine suit, Sam in his new Falcon suit, Wanda in her new suit and Vision. {Y/N} smiles and looks at them all.

"Avengers...!"

---
End Of Avengers: Age Of Ultron  

~Bread 🍞