We Need Each Other

Movie: Captain America: Civil War

Tony flies towards them and starts throwing punches which hits Steve and sends him to the ground, {Y/N} jumps on Tony's back and wraps her hands around his neck he brings his hand up and shoots the ground sending her off his back and rolling across the floor, Tony quickly straddles her and starts punching her she dodges a few before Bucky runs in yelling and hits Tony with Steve's shield, {Y/N} gets up and Bucky throws her Steve's shield while Tony starts throwing punches at Bucky, soon enough Bucky and {Y/N} both start fighting Tony while throwing Steve's shield between them, their skills of training together showing as they both punch, kick and throw. Suddenly Tony shoots {Y/N} which sends her flying into the wall behind her, Bucky continues to fight as Steve gets up joining the fight until there are a few seconds of silence, {Y/N} turns to see Bucky next to her, metal arm in half.

"Bucky?" {Y/N} asks now sitting next to him, he looks up at her "you're gonna be ok, alright?" he nods, {Y/N} watches as Steve punches Tony repeatedly with both his hands and shield, metal to metal, that's when Tony grabs Steve's shield and knocks it away giving him the upper hand, {Y/N} tries to get up but falls back to the ground, that's when Steve lands in front of her breathing heavily.

"He's my friend... she's my wife. I'm not letting you fo this" Tony brings his fist forward and repeatedly punches Steve in the face.

"Tony, don't do this" {Y/N} says her words going ignored as Tony throws Steve across the room.

"Stay down. Final warning" Tony says looking at Steve who props himself up on the stone wall and puts his fists in front of him.

"I could do this all day" Steve says, Tony brings his hands up ready to shoot Steve when Bucky crawls over grabbing Tony by the leg, Tony turns and kicks him in the face, which gives Steve enough time to throw Tony to the ground and punch him, {Y/N} gets up stumbling over to them as Steve rips Tony's masks off and brings his shield down onto Tony's suit, {Y/N} lands beside Steve pulling him off Tony and grabbing his shield from Tony's suit, Steve stands pulling {Y/N} up with him, they walk over to Bucky and {Y/N} extends her hand for him to take, which he does.

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" Steve stops, chucks his shield to the letting a soft echo sound through the room before walking out of the room with {Y/N} and Bucky. {Y/N} looks over her shoulder as Tony watches with a feeling of guilt running through his body.

*Time skip*

"It's just the first pass"

"Yeah."

"Give me some feedback, anything you think of. Shock absorption, lateral movement. Cup holder?"

"You may wanna think about some AC down in..." suddenly Rhodes falls to the ground "ow."

"Let's go I'll give you a hand."

"No. Don't help me" Rhodes sits up and looks at Tony "138. 139 combat missions. That's how many I've flown, Tony. Every one of them could've been my last, but I flew them. Because the fight needed to be fought. It's the same with theses Accords. I signed because it was the right thing to do. And yeah, this sucks. This is, uh... this is a bad beat. But it hasn't changed my mind. I don't think" they sit in silence for a moment before Tony sticks out his hand, Rhodes takes it and Tony pulls him up.

"You ok?"

"Oh, yeah" that's when a knock on the window pulls them out of their thoughts, Tony turns to see a man from FedEx knocking on the window.

"Are you Tony Stank?" the old man asks, Rhodes places a hand on Tony's shoulder.

"Yes, this is Tony Stank. You're in the right place. Thank you for that!" Rhodes shouts while Tony shakes his head "never dropping that, by the way. Table for one, Mr. Stank please, by the bathroom!" Tony starts laughing.

*Time skip*

Tony walks into his office, package in hand and sets it on the table opening it to reveal a letter and a phone, he raises an eyebrow and opens it.

Tony

I'm glad you're back at the compound. I don't like the idea of you rattling around a mansion by yourself. We all need family. The Avengers are yours. Maybe more so than mine. I've been on my own since I lost {Y/N}. I've never really fit in anywhere, even in the army. My faith's in people, I guess. Individuals. And I'm happy to say that, for the most part... they haven't let me down. Which is why I can't let them down either. Locks can be replaced, but maybe they shouldn't. I know I hurt you, Tony. I guess I thought by not telling you about your parents... I was sparing you... but I can see now that I was really sparing myself. And I'm sorry. Hopefully one day you can understand. I wish we agreed on the Accords. I really do. I know you're doing what you believe in, and that's all any of us can do. That's all any of us should.

"Priority call from Secretary Ross. There's been a breach at the Raft prison."

"Yeah, put him through."

"Tony, we have a problem."

"Uh, please hold."

"No, don't."

Now I know {Y/N} isn't the most trustworthy person in your books at the moment, but I'm also leaving her with you, please look after her, just give her one more chance, I promise you won't regret it.

Tony looks up at the sound of a small commotion from outside his room, he spots a few agents standing in a circle around {Y/N} who was laughing along with the agents, she looks up spotting Tony watching her, she smiles and waves at him, he notices slight bruising around her neck, bruises and cuts on her face and her arm in a sling, he sighs deeply feeling guilty once again but he knew that she'd be feeling more guilty then him so he smiles and waves back.

So no matter what... I promise you... if you need us... if you need me... we'll be there.

---

End Of Captain America: Civil War

~Bread 🍞