The Fight To End It All Pt. 1

Movie: Avengers: Endgame

Tony walks towards Steve and {Y/N} who are unconscious on the ground.

"Come on, you two. Wake up" both {Y/N} and Steve sit up while Tony takes Cap's shield "you lose this again, I'm keeping it."

"What happened?" {Y/N} asks standing up and looking around.

"We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see" Tony says as they walk up to join Thor, who has been observing 2014 Thanos from a distance "what's he been doing?"

"Absolutely nothing," Thor says.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asks.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them" Tony replies.

"So, we keep it that way" {Y/N} says.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor says.

"Yeah. And I don't much care" Tony replies.

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement" thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. His casual clothes transform into his armour and cape "let's kill him properly this time" the four walk over to confront Thanos face to face.

"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist" Thanos says.

"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn" Tony says.

"I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do" Thanos stands up "I will shred this universe down to its last atom" he puts on his helmet "and then... with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given" Thor lights himself up "a grateful universe."

"Born out of blood" {Y/N} says.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them" Thor and Tony go straight at Thanos while Steve throws his shield and {Y/N} attacks him straight on. Meanwhile, Hulk is under all of the mess trying to hold up the structure. Rhodey and Rocket are breathing for their lives.

"See you on the other side, man," Rhodey says.

"Hang on! I'm coming!" Scott shouts.

*Time skip*

Clint is running with the infinity gauntlet. He blows the place and escapes before the Outriders overwhelm him. He sees 2014 Nebula.

"Oh, hey...I know you."

"Father. I have the stones."

"What?!" 2014 Gamora and Nebula come around the corner.

"Stop," 2014 Gamora says.

"You're betraying us?" 2014 Nebula asks.

"You don't have to do this" Nebula says.

"I am... this."

"No, you're not" 2014 Gamora says.

"You've seen what we become" Nebula adds.

"Nebula, listen to her."

"You can change."

"He won't let me," 2014 Nebula says as she points a gun at 2014 Gamora.

"No!" Nebula shoots her counterpart and she dies. Clint picks up the Infinity Gauntlet.