Vision

Movie: Avengers: Age Of Ultron

"I can work on tissue degeneration, if you fry whatever operational system Cho implanted" Bruce says.

"Yeah, about that" Tony says laughing a little and scratching the back of his neck, Bruce looks over at {Y/N} who's looking at Tony with wide eyes.

"No" {Y/N} and Bruce say at the same time.

"Come on guys, you have to trust me on this one," Tony says.

"Kind don't" Bruce mutters.

"Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him" Tony brings up JARVIS'S consciousness.

"JARVIS?" {Y/N} asks.

"Hello, Miss. Barnes, Dr. Banner" {Y/N} smiles and Bruce tilts his head.

"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So, JARVIS went underground. Ok? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together."

"So, you want me to help you put JARVIS into this thing?" Bruce asks pointing to the cradle.

"No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing" Bruce shakes his head "we're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone."

"And you just assume that JARVIS' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

"JARVIS has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to."

"I believe it's worth a go."

"No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong.

"I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy! You gotta own it, make a stand!" Tony says Bruce shakes his head once more "it's not a loop. It's the end of the line."

---

"The framework is not compatible," Tony says, {Y/N} sits on a chair her head in her hands.

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You've got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes" Bruce says.

"You guys, I don't think this is a good idea" {Y/N} says, Tony looks over at her and smiles.

"Don't worry, it'll be o-" Tony is suddenly cut off.

"I'm going to say this once" {Y/N} looks up to see, Steve, standing across the room looking at Tony, behind him are the twins, Wanda and Pietro.

"How about 'nonce?" Tony says.

"Tony..." {Y/N} groans.

"Shut. It. Down!" Steve says.

"Nope! Not gonna happen!" Tony replies.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce asks pointing towards Wanda and becoming angry.

"I know you're angry," Wanda says, Bruce chuckles dryly.

"Oh, we're way past that, sweetheart. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shake" he says moving towards her, {Y/N} quickly gets up.

"Bruce," she says softly grabbing his arm, he turns towards her and frowns.

"Sorry."

"Here" she extends her metal arm and he takes it holding onto it tightly.